• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had so much fun yesterday.

Got to go on a field trip with my fellow design and art students to Atlanta to visit various galleries and then by the end of it we all had a fucking amazing BBQ dinner at this old run down restaurant and we all got somewhat sloshed there.

And as you can imagine the bus trip back was fun as well. Haha.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been agonizing over what to do with my surplus of money but I think I'm gonna go buy an expensive jacket. A nice jacket that increases your sense of self worth pays itself off many times over.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

I don't want to say since it would probably be chump change compared to your shit. I probably shouldn't spend more then like $150 but it all depends on what I can find before my impulse shopping boner fades away. But honestly, with clothes you quickly reach a point of diminishing returns when it comes to pricing. At a certain point, you're just paying for a brand, it didn't cost several hundred dollars to stitch those jeans together.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
What the fuck is that, mac, looks like something my gramps would wear.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
If you shop around a bit you can probably find one who would be content with just having you sit in the corner and watch.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I just want a laptop man, not an old man sticking his wrinkled penis up my ear.

Speaking of eating, how does Master Chief eat?
ibgiX17DLKCYsG.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna top that leaderboard by Christmas. New Year's Eve.

balddemon

Banned
hot damn,n that is totally different from the last one, except maybe snuggs

edit: actually only 1st and 3rd place are different nvm lol

I have a VHS, but it's broken; so I'd say tv and dvd. Also, they pirate movies a lot around here ...

Yeah, I invaded your thread. I apologize lol. Also, for acting all crazy the last time I got drunk. Sorry about that. I hope you guys don't hate me yet. Maybe give me a second chance.

balddemon

Banned
i spell shit wrong all the time but it's more because i don''t really care enough to go back and fix it on an online internet forum where my credibility is never questioned
althoguh in the 7th grade spelling bee i took 2nd place because i misspelled psychological. pyschological. lame.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is it possible to get poison oak while you're sleeping because I woke up and I have poison oak on my wrists and side. Maybe my cat? It's fucked up.

Tesseract

Banned
why it gotta be impossible to know precisely how out of nothing the universe began to exist. and why are bagel bites so delicious. question mark.

Wool

I ordered a gimlet at some fancy bar last night, and he asked if I wanted it on the rocks or up. Not wanting him to know that I didn't know what up meant, that's what I went with. A few minutes later he comes out with one of those martini glasses like you might see in Sex and the City. It had a curled up lime peel and everything. I've never been so embarrassed holding a beverage before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom