• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lxno5siWeS1qcnjyyo1_500.gif

Salsa

Honestly I could be having sex fuckin right now, but I dont know if you guys just find the perfect no-feelings-attached partners or what.

atm I know two girls (one of wich I did had sex already but kinda broke it off after that) who I could get laid with, but I just dont do it cause I know that they'd get attached and expect something else. Hell ive been going out with the one I posted pictures back there and I feel bad about just going out cause she's way more into it than I am

I think the population here is so much smaller or something that you just cant be screwing around with girls (without making it clear beforehand) like that, because you just run out of girls

like the cliche idea of a "one night stand" around here is so fucking rare it's not funny. You'd get a call from the girl the next day

EloquentM

aka Mannny
don't sweat it bro, i've not had sex in a while. it's cool tho, i'm talking to a girl right now and getting waaaay to infatuated with her just from texting. i hope shes as cool in person

havent had sex of any sort in.. 3 months? I think

its cool I have this beer

cut a hole in your pop corn and sit next to a fat chick
Surprisingly I like good head over sex but I haven't had sex in 3 weeks either. Hopefully that'll change come New Years. Awww yeah

You know? I realize that guys always over-estimate my attractiveness, when girls... well, I don't know what they think. They never say anything.

Salsa

I have found that in my experience having a manly-ass beard seems to attract more gay men than women

girls like whimps

Salsa

in other news I have my english proficency exam next saturday and afterwards that same night we're gonna party with the class and get drunk as shit

among the class there's this cute 20 year old that seems pretty wild, or at least is most excited about partying hard that night

I'm%20Gonna%20Wreck-It.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
we should raise the bar lets being some class to the drunk thread

EloquentM

aka Mannny
The movie was okay.

Came home to find out my sister was back for uni (visiting) and my mother and step father were fighting. I legitimately want to break a plate over his head. Anyways, I obviously have a love hate relationship with my mother fml

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Half watching venture bros and designing my iPad mini case. It's gonna be amazing.

Does anyone else use mindnode? I've been mindnoding like a motherfucker. I saw a lady at the supermarket who looked exactly like my lady but about 10 years older and I fell in love hard. I think I'm starting to really really find early 30s women attractive.

Get'sMad

having one more drink

stoned as hell

bumping this awesome swv:the remixes vinyl i found in the dollar bin at the record store the week

:D

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I think I've been consuming too much caffeine. I've been making huge batches of maté and mixing it with juice and honey and putting it in glass bottles I save, but I think I let it steep too long and drink them too quic, when there's just like hella bottles you drink a bunch of them and holy shit

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Fuck did they make us start a new thread? I was hoping the last thread would go up to like 40,000 posts before anyone noticed. I just wanted it to have like some new record. Like we accomplished something that I could tell my grandkids about, y'know?

JTwo, I'm poor but I'll buy you a nice gift like $3 in Amazon credit (if that's possible) or something good for your life.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Lately all I can think about is how I don't want to have to live in 1,000 years of darkness or whatever everyone keeps talking about. It sounds scary as hell.

Hey Jtwo do you have like 6 bottles in the fridge and you drink them all at once? Are you just saving a ton of bottles in case you get thirsty?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Just to like, take to work. Or to drink when I wake up.
Not for thirst. For thirst unlike water or an ipa.

Annnnyway, if there's a small package of glow in the dark perler beads and some yellow yarn that can be had for under 3 bucks I could make bracelets and necklaces put of them and dance in the dark so that'd be nice. Anyway.

What if losing your virginity meant the first time a girl touched your leg under the table?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Did I ever tell you about the timedog art show? Specifically the imagined timedog artshow. It was a legitimate era of my life, if only for 18 hours.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
when i was in 2nd grade i thought having sex with just sleeping in the same bed. Would you cum after the girl touched your leg, or would losing your virginity be separate (but equal) from sexual intercourse?

what happened at the timedog art show, Charles Barkley?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom