• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
a girl texted me for sex but i don't even want to guys

i just want a blowjob but she doesn't do them. but she gladly receives oral. it's kinds total shit.

coldvein

Banned
I guess man. It would be nice to receive at some point though, you know?

i understand where both of you are coming from .. you want a beej and she doesn't want a dick in her mouth. i honestly don't enjoy going down on girls, so i try to avoid it. if they dont wanna go down on me either i totally understand. dicks are gross.

Acid08

Banned
i understand where both of you are coming from .. you want a beej and she doesn't want a dick in her mouth. i honestly don't enjoy going down on girls, so i try to avoid it. if they dont wanna go down on me either i totally understand. dicks are gross.

I do enjoy going down on girls a lot though.

It's just a give and take thing I guess. Sometimes you don't want to put in effort. This is one of those times.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

why don't you like going down? have you never enjoyed the euphoric delight of the 69 my good man?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
whenever my ex would be apprehensive about giving head I'd sex her real good and inbetween sessions she'd go down. That might be the key for you edit: acid?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking Acid08, first world problems.

Text me her number and I'll cum for you.

Salsa

why don't you like going down? have you never enjoyed the euphoric delight of the 69 my good man?

I dont like it either

I mean i'll do it, without it being asked or hinted at even, but it's just to get her in the mood for me and I never really enjoy it that much. Not a selfish thing

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I dont like it either

I mean i'll do it, without it being asked or hinted at even, but it's just to get her in the mood for me and I never really enjoy it that much. Not a selfish thing

to be frank I do it because I love the taste, smell, and feel of a healthy vagina.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I guess I get my sufficent amount of smells and such during the act itself. Dont need to face it head on, might overdose

olfactory and taste are my favorite senses so this probably has something to do with it. something about the smell of a vagina drives me crazy. idk, man.

coldvein

Banned
I guess I get my sufficent amount of smells and such during the act itself. Dont need to face it head on, might overdose

this is pretty much how i feel about it tbh.

the other factor is that i feel like im not very good at it, so im always super self concious when i do it.

balddemon

Banned
gouty im going to make some m&c , tanks for the tip

also guys, vagina is great. i love eating girls out. but not when they are not very hygenic. the first girl i ever had sex with, her vagina smelled literaly like she shat out of it

EloquentM

aka Mannny
as I was saying yesterday, eff sensitive people. If you can't laugh and have a good time then don't even bother being my friend. I'm not usually offensive but sometimes I blurt out inappropriate things and I refuse to have someone become a shill in my presence in defense of an ideal that can hardly be justified.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I can eat out pussy really well too. They should make a career out of it.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I think its pretty cool that sexual experiences vary so heavily from person to person. Somethings work and are memorable with others and some aren't. sex has personality me'thinks.....uh, I need a drink.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
The tip with pussy eating is the tip of your tongue. Vary tongue movements, never stay static at one part of the labia. Don't forget to involve any fingers,especially on the clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom