• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nah... I'm pretty sure she's just a model.
image.php

Holding out on drunk gaf forshame.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I fapped twice today. Both thinking about my ex. I miss her pussy riding my hard dick.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'd start rubbing her tits and fingering her then slowly descending to her soft wet pussy and just eat her out, take my sweet ass time. Then I'd stick my dick and see her struggle to handle the tightness. I'd thrust her for the whole night and finally cum all over her D-cup boobs.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I need to get laid already. I'm in a cafe alone trying to do homework and now all of a sudden I'm looking at my ex's pics. Come on OKCupid.

Not trying to be a dick or anything.

I'm just saying.

edit: It's not healthy to be constantly enamored by someone who isn't going to return that same level of love back to you.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You see, I thought I did. It's been since the end of July. She found out about something terrible I did though and made me feel like shit. I then realized how much I missed her and I'm the one that fucked up everything. We've been talking less now, but I still think aboout her sometimes.

Here's what's terrible though: when I was depressed like a month ago, I bought a ticket to see her in January, and now I kinda regret it. She already told me if I come it's only gonna be as friends, so I already know I'm gonna be like shit when January comes. I hope the week is fun at least or else I'm back into depression.

When I eventually get into and then inevitably get out of a relationship I hope I have the willpower to sever all ties.

That's usually the best policy (from what I've observed) when it comes to exes.

Usually a beer drinker but been doing liquor and no calorie mixers in dieting. Drinking Bacardi Oakheart right now. Nice notes of vanilla, wood and smokiness. Pretty tasty

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
When I eventually get into and then inevitably get out of a relationship I hope I have the willpower to sever all ties.

That's usually the best policy (from what I've observed) when it comes to exes.

That's what I should have done. I have no willpower.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Cancelled my zombi u preorder. I'm only gonna get titles with offscreen play for obvious reasons lol

Edit: I can completely cutoff most girls. There's just this one I have trouble with though. Have to end it soon though as its becoming unhealthy.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
True.

You shouldn't have cancelled ZombiU :( Although Mario probably does play better on the gamepad than a hard shooter like ZombiU.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Eggman cum into a jar every day until January then leave it on her dresser when you leave.

Or just pour into her mouth the morning I leave.

@Eloquent, well you can still play on the gamepad, it's just gonna be annoying.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I almost got a Wii U but if I'm gonna drop that much on a toy my money would be better spent on something more worthwhile like a sweet new gpu or an iPad or drugs.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
When I was banned and lurking, I saw that you were and was excited. We were gonna bond and become bffs, I thought.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Kraft Mac N Cheese instructions are cray cray. You need like half the margarine they suggest and none of the milk. Cooking the ingredients is also optional.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Scratch what I said earlier, the powder is getting trapped in my gullet, I cant fucking breathe

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Kraft Mac N Cheese instructions are cray cray. You need like half the margarine they suggest and none of the milk. Cooking the ingredients is also optional.

Or just get their easy mac. Add water, microwave. Bam! mac and cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom