• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
the-last-bottle-of-jagerm.jpg

can drink this all day

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So I almost kissed my best friend last night as she like put her right cheek to my left cheek but I didn't...fuck was I thinking?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Laying down listening to frank ocean. I need a girl.

balddemon

Banned
wtf
this girl just told me she just got out of an abusive relationship with an ex-convict who lied to her about finding jesus and then beat her.
wtf.

balddemon

Banned
^^yes, that is me. literally.

been chattin up this girl (the one i posted apic of) the last few days, and she just dropped a 5 texter on me. about that. she told me she has issues trusting ppl, yet she just told me about her abusive last relationship. i dont know if thats something that people normally do the first few days, especially when we haven't even really talked in person that much.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
^^yes, that is me. literally.

been chattin up this girl (the one i posted apic of) the last few days, and she just dropped a 5 texter on me. about that. she told me she has issues trusting ppl, yet she just told me about her abusive last relationship. i dont know if thats something that people normally do the first few days, especially when we haven't even really talked in person that much.

bailout.gif? that's some shit you lay on later when the person can't just leave. I know that's entrapment but in her case honesty is not the best policy.

balddemon

Banned
bailout.gif? that's some shit you lay on later when the person can't just leave. I know that's entrapment but in her case honesty is not the best policy.
that what im thinking. i'll maybe give her a few more days but theres a few other girls i'm interested in too lol.
Yeah. It's best to steer clear of women who have trust issues.
you speaking from experience :p
just kidding, i know that too.

balddemon

Banned
this girl will be a great fuck if i can seal the deal, but i'd like to do so without getting her too emotionally involved. she said she prays every day, which is nbd (unless she tries to get me to pray with her), and she doesn't like religion lol.

so in other words, i better bailout somewhat quickly. can't just ignore her though, she s gonna start working with me lol.

AcridMeat

Banned
She prays every day but doesn't like religion? Man there are so many red flags you need a drunken night together and you need to bail out before the sun rises.

balddemon

Banned
She prays every day but doesn't like religion? Man there are so many red flags you need a drunken night together and you need to bail out before the sun rises.

and i quote

me: "Are you pretty religious?"
her: "Not like that. When i think of religious i think cold ... judgmental like my old church. Baha!!! But i don't know how i could handle life . I pray every day . For sure""

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom