• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler, I wanna suck your erect throbbing dick.

mantidor

I lost my glasses :( I got so drunk last night, I don't even now how I got home. This sucks so much, I'm starting to think I have a problem, this crossed a line.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I lost my glasses :( I got so drunk last night, I don't even now how I got home. This sucks so much, I'm starting to think I have a problem, this crossed a line.

I've been thinking about taking out my contact lenses and going for a drive. I need to add a little spice to my life.

Am I the only one who can't get into the new The xx record? I love the first one but none of the new tracks have hooked me. The first was some really concise pop rock with some great hooks.....this one feels so meandering

balddemon

Banned

one time at a party, i took my glasses off to smoke weed, and set them by the closet door. then we left the room and i forgot about my glasses for a bit. then i tried to get back in but the mofo locked the door and i couldn't find him lol. so my ride ended up leaving so i had to leave as well, and i was freaking out. well then my ride back home had to leave, and turns out someone had brought my glasses to the chicks place we were staying at. what a nice girl.

btw, there's a hell of a lot more to that story but it's a long one.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell I bought an appletv from a vending machine today.

What the hell I bought an appletv from a vending machine today.
Ive seen iPods in vending machines in airports but appletv!? Where is this?

Re: weed, nothing bad, I just didn't care for the high all that much, a take it or leave thing. A slight beer buzz is more pleasant to me. Which is weird, cuz I used to love it.

balddemon

Banned
if i want to try and get laid, i can't smoke weed and drink heavily. if i smoke heavily and drink heavily, i'm super boned. i mean its not like i got game but when i'm drunk it all goes out the window and down the toilet

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yeah, liquid confidence isn't really a thing for me anymore.

A few drinks can lower my anxiety, but being intoxicated doesn't make it any easier to cross my boundaries. I just get messy and space out.

Acid08

Banned
I really only smoke weed by myself or with one of my friends. I just feel weird being high around most people. I feel weird around people in general though, I always just think I'm on a totally different wavelength. Not that I feel like I'm better or anything but just different.

Yeah, liquid confidence isn't really a thing for me anymore.

A few drinks can lower my anxiety, but being intoxicated doesn't make it any easier to cross my boundaries. I just get messy and space out.

dude, totally. Sober is the best way for me to talk to women. Slight drinking buzz is aight though.

AcridMeat

Banned
Acid I wanna go to arcades with you again. I understand, even with my best friends I can feel awkward about what I say or do.

Any luck finding a new place?

Acid08

Banned
Acid I wanna go to arcades with you again. I understand, even with my best friends I can feel awkward about what I say or do.

Any luck finding a new place?

Not yet man. Saw a promising place yesterday, seemed like it was going to work out, and then the dude calls me an hour after I left and says he just got a call from somewhere else and he's going to be moving out and not needing a roommate anymore.

Tobias-Sad-Walk-arrested-development-14976090-310-172.gif

Ok, so I watched a movie called the mirror (1975) a little high. Didn't take my eyes off the screen. I don't what I watched. I loved every second of it though. It's the most confusing movie I have seen, either that or I'm an idiot lol. I'm so confused...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
What he hell since when do you grasp a weapon with two hands when you press y in dark souls

I really only smoke weed by myself or with one of my friends. I just feel weird being high around most people. I feel weird around people in general though, I always just think I'm on a totally different wavelength. Not that I feel like I'm better or anything but just different.

dude, totally. Sober is the best way for me to talk to women. Slight drinking buzz is aight though.

I can't do the being high around strangers, too weird. Only exception is movies and concerts.

Noshino

came back from a party last night and the road was foggy as hell.... felt like one of those horror movies

waking up to a bunch of gaf threads open is interesting....minecraft, pokemon, girlgaf, nba gaf.....

kinda feel dirty :C

dont mind girlgaf though, they are all talking about socks apparently.....and then they call us weird

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
A few times I had to take a shit in class after drinknig copious amounts of coffee. I alwayss had to sprint to the bathroom and take a shit on the floor.

Mully

Cushin for the pushin is all fine and dandy. I enjoy curves and love grabbing onto them while having sex, but there's no better feeling than having the ability to pick a girl up and fuck her royally as you hold her in your arms.

ZeroRay

Gretzky's got some sick genes. Gotta make her my baby mama.

We should post hot chicks ITT more often. Mods don't come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom