• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
reading logicomx went to the library with nora andgot and an epic graphic novel about foundational mathematics and logicians and decsents into madness and now im on the floor drinking some pumppump ale yall

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logicomix

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
i think its fucked up that my idea of chillin is literally just laying on the floor drinkinb beer and operating THREE COMPUTERS simultaneously

got gaf and music going on the big screen and speakers, got paper and my fancy stylus happening on my ipad as i draw concepts for my felted wool and tweed case, got convos and email goin on the 3.5inch window

helloooooooooo morpheus your sunglasses are dorky

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Why. Why did i break the rule.

Got wasted the night before work

:(

i think its fucked up that my idea of chillin is literally just laying on the floor drinkinb beer and operating THREE COMPUTERS simultaneously

got gaf and music going on the big screen and speakers, got paper and my fancy stylus happening on my ipad as i draw concepts for my felted wool and tweed case, got convos and email goin on the 3.5inch window

helloooooooooo morpheus your sunglasses are dorky

You think thats fucked up? sounds pretty sweet to me, apart from the whole...no video games being played

Why. Why did i break the rule.

Got wasted the night before work

A rule that should never be broken, and one that I broke last night.

Woke up on my balcony wearing nothing but a pair of socks, to the sound of my phone going off. It was my boss calling because I was an hour late.
Can't remember what the hell I did last night, but my apartment was trashed.
It looked like I had a party yet I was the only one here.

i went to work hung over once, many years ago.

never

again

I go in hungover every weekend.

And then I always say to myself "I'm done with this shit, going to bed at 8:00 tonight, never drinking again."

But I never learn. And then that Einstein quote about insanity pops into my mind.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I go in hungover every weekend.

And then I always say to myself "I'm done with this shit, going to bed at 8:00 tonight, never drinking again."

But I never learn. And then that Einstein quote about insanity pops into my mind.

I hate it when I'm so hung over I still feel drunk. Time goes by faster though, lol

Rubbish King

A rule that should never be broken, and one that I broke last night.

Woke up on my balcony wearing nothing but a pair of socks, to the sound of my phone going off. It was my boss calling because I was an hour late.
Can't remember what the hell I did last night, but my apartment was trashed.
It looked like I had a party yet I was the only one here.
When you recollect the night, tell drunkGAF the tale
i went to work hung over once, many years ago.

never

again

I hope i dont get caught as i could be sent home :(

couple red bulls should perk me up a bit

Rubbish King

That's nothing. I used to go work drunk all the time.
Granted, I don't have that job anymore. I wonder why.
lol, if i did that id make mistakes and be fired almost instantly
Anyone can go to work drunk.
But it takes a real man to show up to work completely hungover.

hell yeah, worst day of work ever, that's some bravery right there, i agree kent, this man needs a tag

Lucario

orange liquer + vodka = no alcohol taste.

Add pink lemonade and lime for what is basically a liquid grapefruit with tons of sugar on it.

Two parts alcohol to one part lemonade.

ZeroRay

One I can get for less than a dollar, less than mediocre taste. The other costs 6.90-something and tastes fucking awesome.

I'd say it would depend on whether or not I have beers with me.

coldvein

Banned
it definitely depends. my instant reaction was gyros, cuz gyros are just the best.

but burritos are generally cheaper, and you can really put anything in a burrito... but average cheap mexi burrito vs. average cheap gyros, gyros EVERY TIME

Get'sMad

short ass week at work, half my office is already out of town and I'm not planning on doing shit tomorrow and the half day I'm there wednseday so monday night drinking it is

pbr tall boys and vodka on deck

aimee-teegarden-FNL.jpg

Adrianne%252520Palicki%25252002.jpg

Pick one.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Why can't Wednesday 3PM come sooner? Gonna be finished with my 3 midterms, ready for Thanksgiving/Black Friday, get my Surface RT and get high home alone, with my underwear, in bed and play NSMBU on the gamepad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom