• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm finally gonna get to play Halo 4 today but I might have to delete some game saves on my 360 because I will be too tired to drive through thanksgiving week traffic just to get a hard drive for my 3FIXME.

I hope the thing doesn't die on me because I will flip the fuck out.

Mully

I just realized I graduated/played with a ton of people who are now on a national soccer team.

Brandon Saldana - Puerto Rican National Soccer Team
Victoria DiMartino - US Women's National Team
Jimmy Nealis - Irish National Team
Stephan Barea - Puerto Rican National Soccer Team
Kim DeCeasare - US Women's National Team Player Pool

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I just realized I graduated/played with a ton of people who are now on a national soccer team.

Brandon Saldana - Puerto Rican National Soccer Team
Victoria DiMartino - US Women's National Team
Jimmy Nealis - Irish National Team
Stephan Barea - Puerto Rican National Soccer Team
Kim DeCeasare - US Women's National Team Player Pool

That's pretty cool but it's too bad it's not a real sport that people outside of third world countries care about.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Mully you watching the Champions' League tomorrow?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Mully Russel Burke can suck my dick. I'm taking BIO14 and I'm doing worse than Clendening's class.

Salsa

pretty sure I jut met the most beautiful girl ive ever seen (as in, face to face) in my life

she was at this friend's party that we went at after saving that english exam I was talking about

suffice to say she wouldnt even look my way (nor anyone's for that matter, she seemed bored) but she did got into some conversation and I found myself obviously staring like an idiot (partly due to drunkness), wich is something that I think never happened to me, or at least not to that notoriety level. God damn. I added her to facebook purely for drooling purposes and OH! surprise, she's a model

3zaLo.jpg

NSFW NIPPLE

Zls5K.jpg

im dead gaf

im dead

im just sitting here drinking a beer without launching the new Hitman cause I keep diggin through these photos

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
That really is the perfect female. God damn, I can't believe how gorgeous she looks.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
She's like a hotter Olivia Wilde. I don't know how that's even possible.

Salsa

worst part of it is that we talked about film since she somehow knew I used to be a film student, so I started talking about some short films I did and how they were (barely) featured in some international festivals and whatnot, being all "awh yeah im this new hot short film guy" and she's like OH YEAH IVE DONE SOME PERFUME ADS IN FRANCE or some high luxury expensive crap

girl was making everyone feel like a chump, without intention tho

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I really wanna bite on those nipples really hard, make em fucking bleed.

Tess3ract

Banned
Carolina is a hottie, for sure though. I want to make a joke about her last name now but hrm

don't direct link to fb images silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom