• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Atramental you've been focusing on school too much. Relax bro. Jerk off.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Yet. A college degree isn't gonna make sucking dick on a street corner any easier.

I'm sure a medical major with a 3.0+ GPA will land me something decent. Debt's the only breaking point.

With my graphic design degree I'll be able to make t-shirts of snuggler's avatar and sell them for $25 a piece.

edit: Oh wait. I don't need a degree to do that...

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'll just whip out my smelly, uncircumcised penis and drop y'all with one whiff.

coldvein

Banned
I was pretty mad/sad/upset. Then I jerked off and I'm no longer any of those things.

Fap on it. solves miracles

for me, the 30 seconds to a minute right after i get done jerking it are some of the best moments in life. i feel like the world is beautiful and there are endless possibilities and opportunity. i don't feel like that right after sex.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
for me, the 30 seconds to a minute right after i get done jerking it are some of the best moments in life. i feel like the world is beautiful and there are endless possibilities and opportunity. i don't feel like that right after sex.

Really? For me it's the complete opposite. Once I ejaculate, I realize how disgusting I am and I'm resorting to use my hand to please myself.

balddemon

Banned
Fuck this guy. I drive 30 mins to chill with my friend and as I'm walking out of the gas station with my 12 pack, he calls and says he's going to sleep. Fuuuuck. Looks like this is my 12 pack. I wish I had some shit to smoke my weed with too.

Mully

One of those nights...

Started thinking about my ex at work. It's been a fucking year and I still can't forgive myself. I fucking over sacrificed myself and didn't seek out help until it was too fucking late. Now I'm regretting every god damn thing. Fuck man. I don't want to drink tonight. I'll be too fucking stupid.

balddemon

Banned
Yeah dude, one of those nights. I continue talking to a girl who just wants to be friends, hopefully I can turn that into fwb. Also, I was hoping to have finished 6 beers by the time I got home, but I only managed 3. I'm such a pussy.

Mully

Yeah dude, one of those nights. I continue talking to a girl who just wants to be friends, hopefully I can turn that into fwb. Also, I was hoping to have finished 6 beers by the time I got home, but I only managed 3. I'm such a pussy.

If you want something with her, disappear for a month or so. See how she responds when she sees you having a good time without her. If she has any type of interest in you now, it'll be double or even triple that when you slightly move on. That's when you move in or actually move on.

BTW.

Pace yourself. No need to get blackout every night.

balddemon

Banned
If you want something with her, disappear for a month or so. See how she responds when she sees you having a good time without her. If she has any type of interest in you now, it'll be double or even triple that when you slightly move on. That's when you move in or actually move on.

BTW.

Pace yourself. No need to get blackout every night.

lol i rarely get blacked out. that is usually a bad idea. 6 beers would be a great buzz.

as for the girl, well we only met last sunday and shes already telling me that. shes just kind of messed up i think, just got a divorce and shes only 20. so i'm not sure, but i'm laying on the sexual pick up lines heavy now lol

Mully

lol i rarely get blacked out. that is usually a bad idea. 6 beers would be a great buzz.

as for the girl, well we only met last sunday and shes already telling me that. shes just kind of messed up i think, just got a divorce and shes only 20. so i'm not sure, but i'm laying on the sexual pick up lines heavy now lol

Lol. Then go for it. She's probably a former military wife. Is she kind of bitchy?

balddemon

Banned
Lol. Then go for it. She's probably a former military wife. Is she kind of bitchy?

no shes just crazy as hell. tells me all about her life then says she can't open up very well, then a few days later tells me more about her life then tells me we are just going to be friends because she can't trust people easily. idk if shes a former military wife though. i'll ask.

Mully

If she is a military wife, she'll be a sexual fiend. She probably started giving handys on the back of the bus as a 13 year old. Just think what she can do now.

balddemon

Banned
nope she was married to a personal trainer. had his own business. so he was loaded i bet. anyways i'm gonna finish this beer and go to bed.

good night fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom