• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

you should have asked for her number salsa >_>

dude whatevs, had like a ton of rum on me and I was smoking a joint, im surprised I was talking to her without a huge boner

I did think about it afterwards but I could tell she was not into me. We talked because she was clearly bored to shit, and everyone was staring at her

it is nice to feel like I was that close to the sun without being burnt though

Get'sMad

aaaahhh gotta go see family tomorrow...fuuuuck

anyways, playing castlevania sotn, drinking beer, smoking green and listening to records

Mindlog

Every year bars are packed way beyond capacity thanks the Thanksgiving.
Every year I say, 'This is our last year coming out to this craphole.'
Every year we pack bars even though we know better.

Wooo! or Goddamnit! I haven't decided.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Every year bars are packed way beyond capacity thanks the Thanksgiving.
Every year I say, 'This is our last year coming out to this craphole.'
Every year we pack bars even though we know better.

Wooo! or Goddamnit! I haven't decided.

Suck my dick.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_mamretkKRn1runzyho1_500.jpg

Mully

I saw a pretty fucking fine girl on line at the Chipotle near Hofstra today. Damn. I really wanted to bend her over and say, "Hey, I'm gonna fuck you."

it would be consensual.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Mully, do you ever eat at the Subway next to Dunkin Donuts? Don't you think that Pakistani bitch should kill herself?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I only saw her once and I was still really drunk on a Sunday morning in March. I'll have to investigate again.

She thinks she's so cool, heating up sandwiches and asking if you want lettuce and tomatoes. The nerve.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I know. I'm like, go fuck yourself bitch, I just want steak, pastrami and provolone with chipotle sauce, not some fucking plant on my bread. Then she swiped my debit card and told me I didn't have any money inside, so I just smacked with her the footlong and ejaculated all over her face.

balddemon

Banned
way to be honest, bro.

so did i tell you guys how that girl wants to be just friends. well ever since i said i was cool with that, shes gotten way dirtier with her texting lol. and i'm ok with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom