• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Swigging bourbon leads to a mini gag reflex and a rush of heat to my stomach then a great feeling minutes after.

Its a method.

edit, Swigging away so much i feel like a cowbow, the GAG REFLEX GOES AWAY, THROAT NUMB

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Man, I haven't done a gummie in ages. A friend said he knows where to get some coke right now so I'm gonna try to make that happen over the weekend.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
This conversation is oddly reminding me of team America.

Side note: some people are masochists. It's like they enjoy that I'm an asshole to them. Smh.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I drank a ton of imperial stout and got super stoned last night. The Lagunitas imperial stout is 9.9, which is more than steel reserve. I was hella drunkenly playing dark souls and just yelling FUCK DARK SOULS while my dude just sat by and let it hpen.

coldvein

Banned
cal poly just joined the big sky conference in football, right?

i've gotten drunk off light beer so many times. you just gotta drank a lot .. its definitely not pleasant

coldvein

Banned
i gotta vent for a second here guys ..

i was at the movies last night, and there were like 8 young dudes sitting in front of me talking for like the first half hour of the movie. at one point i kicked the back of the chair in front of me, the dude turns his head around and i said "shut the fuck up". a few of the dudes looked back at me like i'm psychotic or something. they mostly got quiet though, until maybe the last ten minutes of the movie... the dude whose seat i kicked is on his smartphone looking at "memes" of stick figures saying things like "I EAT FRIES LIKE THIS" or whatever. i wanted to reach out and snap his neck or slit his throat, for real. what pieces of shit. people have no fucking manners. at least they didn't all try to murder me after the movie which i guess was nice of them. fuck i hate people

this isn't my first experience with this obviously, but fuck every time it makes me so mad.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Should've called the manager on their ass. They would've kicked them out.

Also no idea coldvein. Was talking about cal poly Pomona btw.

coldvein

Banned
it doesnt help that they were all speaking Urdu or some shit, so i wanted to go off on a racist rant about how they should go back to their shithole country instead of fucking up my movie going experience.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm with ya vein, young kids need a lesson learned. Maybe they looked at you and saw the demon spirits inside and feared for their lives. THEY SHOULD.

I've only ever been annoying in a theatre once. Never phones though just laughing at everything. We were in the back row drunk watching DEATH RACE 2000 and there were only about 6-8 other people in the movie so I don't feel too bad.

Which movie was it though, this is an important detail.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
i gotta vent for a second here guys ..

i was at the movies last night, and there were like 8 young dudes sitting in front of me talking for like the first half hour of the movie. at one point i kicked the back of the chair in front of me, the dude turns his head around and i said "shut the fuck up". a few of the dudes looked back at me like i'm psychotic or something. they mostly got quiet though, until maybe the last ten minutes of the movie... the dude whose seat i kicked is on his smartphone looking at "memes" of stick figures saying things like "I EAT FRIES LIKE THIS" or whatever. i wanted to reach out and snap his neck or slit his throat, for real. what pieces of shit. people have no fucking manners. at least they didn't all try to murder me after the movie which i guess was nice of them. fuck i hate people

this isn't my first experience with this obviously, but fuck every time it makes me so mad.

You should have ended their lives.

Which movie did you see btw?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I gotta quit smoking pot while jogging. I just ran way too hard by accident and it felt like I was dying.

I'm officially giving up on smartphones as a concept by the way.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
drank a whole bottle of wine and now Im about to suck a dick.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Only one bottle? Drink more then that you fucking coward.

It's seriously hard to raise 3 cats on your own. This shit is like a second job, the little fuckers are everywhere.

Acid08

Banned
Beer and food, good stuff.

That sucks vein, I really hate going to the theater nowadays. Only go for specific movies or if it's a cool theater. Had to tell some kids to shut the fuck up when I saw Man With The Iron Fists.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
sugllers in labour guys hes givint brth giod luck snuggler!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Snuggler just gave birth guys, it's a baby girl!

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Uncircumcised, greek, stinky, tiny, smelly, flaccid, weak, squishy...

...yet effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom