• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread: anonymous alcoholics

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Someone photoshop me and Snuggler holding Atramental.

lol

i gotta vent for a second here guys ..

i was at the movies last night, and there were like 8 young dudes sitting in front of me talking for like the first half hour of the movie. at one point i kicked the back of the chair in front of me, the dude turns his head around and i said "shut the fuck up". a few of the dudes looked back at me like i'm psychotic or something. they mostly got quiet though, until maybe the last ten minutes of the movie... the dude whose seat i kicked is on his smartphone looking at "memes" of stick figures saying things like "I EAT FRIES LIKE THIS" or whatever. i wanted to reach out and snap his neck or slit his throat, for real. what pieces of shit. people have no fucking manners. at least they didn't all try to murder me after the movie which i guess was nice of them. fuck i hate people

this isn't my first experience with this obviously, but fuck every time it makes me so mad.

I despise that. It drives me insane. This one dude sitting in front of me kept texting during the whole movie. It was fucking bright too, worst of all it flashed in my face. Wanted to punch him or something. Didn't do anything though.

Wool

W8Dt1l.jpg

Riggs

Banned
Haven't drank for weeks. Haven't slept for weeks. Fuck I just want to sleeeeeeep. Alcohol I miss you.

Also coldvein that's why I don't go to theatre, pay all that money just to be annoyed and possibly catch a charge for beating some 16 year olds ass .... I rather just download my shit at home, legally obviously.

Not drunk but just wanted to say fuck spacecake. Last week I had one slice, nothing happened. Yesterday I took 2,5 slices, spent the night puking and sitting on the toilet floor surrounded by puke for 3 hours. Grrreat.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Zeppu thanks for letting me ejaculate all over your face last night, really appreciated it.

Mal'ice

Neo Member
God, I feel like tearing somebody throat out, slicing his head off then make him drink his blood.
Is this a common thing?

Here I go. Wife is out for the night and none of the guys are around. I've got to mix it up as my cabinet is low on stock. 1 Captain and Coke down. We'll see what else I can find.
Drunk Blops 2, H4 and Happy wars for hours.
=)

I forgot to ask you a couple of days ago but do you go to cal poly?

cal poly just joined the big sky conference in football, right?

i've gotten drunk off light beer so many times. you just gotta drank a lot .. its definitely not pleasant

Should've called the manager on their ass. They would've kicked them out.

Also no idea coldvein. Was talking about cal poly Pomona btw.

i live in Pomona but i dont go to Cal Poly

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've got like, a 7inch tall leftover sandwich in the oven, a six pack if pilsner, dark souls on the telly and Xcom 55% done downloading in the background. Friends are at family stuff, girlygirl in San Francisco for some reason.. It's on. I am Mr. Videogame today. It is nice to meet you. Got some fresh hot LOST rips to watch (with DTS!) for my thumbs and gentle heart start to fatigue.

I've got Scavanger Pro on.
Cap n Coke
2 bloody Mary's
2 Caronas
1 nip of grape Smirnoff.
Keeping my kill death above 1 in Blops 2 hasn't been too bad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
connecrted to my speakers is a computer thats connected to another computer thats sitting in front of an acrid meat who is pasting links into it that then play on my speakers and now im just drinking beer and nodding my head while the windows curiously shake

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
you look at your bedfellows and then down at your midsection and up at the ceiling and think about the days you dont remember im on my fifth beer and its not even 6pm

coldvein

Banned
check this out .. i've got this manager, she's 40 and has a mad crush on me. she has 2 kids and is in the process of splitting up with her husband. she knows i'm banging one of the other managers, but it doesn't stop her from heavily flirting with me all the time. she just left me a message saying hey, you should come over to my house and eat some leftover turkey and stuff, and you can spend the night, we can have a sleep over. what . the . fuuuuuuck

Acid08

Banned
check this out .. i've got this manager, she's 40 and has a mad crush on me. she has 2 kids and is in the process of splitting up with her husband. she knows i'm banging one of the other managers, but it doesn't stop her from heavily flirting with me all the time. she just left me a message saying hey, you should come over to my house and eat some leftover turkey and stuff, and you can spend the night, we can have a sleep over. what . the . fuuuuuuck

dude go for that shit

vein banging his way to the top.

Tess3ract

Banned
just fuck her

god you're such a whore

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You know what's good with leftover turkey? Vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom