• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I am so hungover from tinyGAF dance party last night. Stayed up til 7am yesterday talking with AusGAF. Wowsers.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
so i'm drunk and listenign to sweet music and reading/writing baseball trade rumors
family and son are mostly healthy, worries seem far away, and tomorrow's sunday. fucking beat that.

Ecto311

howdy fellers

wife/kid gone again - watching nasl again and drinking the lasty half of the gin bottle - uh how you dfoin?

coldvein

Banned
coldvein did u have a date last night? how'd it go?

nah. was supposed to happen but i suddenly got scheduled at work. our schedules are highly conflicting. details of "the date" are still in the works. all that has been agreed upon is that it will happen as soon as possible. :\

nah. was supposed to happen but i suddenly got scheduled at work. our schedules are highly conflicting. details of "the date" are still in the works. all that has been agreed upon is that it will happen as soon as possible. :\

So... never right?

That sucks.

I'm sorry man.

Drunk sex is great, i do flop after about 10 minutes no matter how much fun I'm having.

I can also never cum when I'm drunk.

This is true, I took an hour to nut it was starting to get frustrating

Then she gave me this look like are u trying to kill me

shocked-girl.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
i missed the window to go to sleep at the peak, so the sober is coming i can feel it in mayb e 30 minutes. but fuck it, listening to benny and the jets.

balddemon

Banned
good luck bro, i wish you the best.

i haven't been on a date in months :(

the last few have been with girls who don't talk enough/don't make decisions on their own

its really frustrating that i only attract those girls.

at least i'm attracting girls i guess

edit: lol that is the wrong attitude, i need to ask the girls i want to ask...but either way, they end up being quiet.

coldvein

Banned
yeah, i hear you.. i'll talk about this shit right now. drunk thread. a couple years back this girl killed my soul. i thought we were gonna get married and all that. life had different plans. i spent a year in a bad bitter miserable self hating kinda place. that's when i finally felt that track off the love below...roses? where the end piece goes "dumbass bitch. stupidass bitch. trickass bitch." etc. etc. anyway. so the past year i've been creating new shit for myself, i moved to a city. i've made plenty of new friends, male and female, i've had an awesome time, i've carved out a new place for myself. i've banged off with a decent amount of random chicks from the bar and never talked to them again, and never felt any desire to. one day not that long ago, i realized i'm not getting any younger and that sometime, yeah, i'd like to find a girl to relate to and keep me warm at night and be "that one" again. i've got a bit of anxiety when it comes to chicks i'm really impressed by, but i realized i've just gotta say fuck it, i'm talking to those girls. i'm gonna put myself out there. i don't wanna look back on this period and say "man, i shoulda said something, i shoulda said something but i pussed out". so i'm on this shit like "hey, you're swell, let's kick it". i've had some quiet rejections. i've had some "let's just be friends". and right now i've got a couple "we are at least attracted enough to eachother to hang out and see what happens" type things. and that's what i'm hanging some of my hat on right now. maybe one will work out. maybe one won't. i'm just goin in.

if i already typed this shit out in drunk thread last week and forgot about it, i apologize, I WAS DRUNK.

balddemon

Banned
dude you got your life ironed out pretty well it seems like. most people i know around our age don't understand what dating means. lots of girls i meet hate it when they find out i'm dating around....like we should be exclusive already after 2 weeks? wtfuck thats been like 2 or 3 dates MAX. but you're right we just needa go in and throw ourselves to the wolves (girls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUhxRqEoa_g

but i'm goin to bed now, so take it easy amigo.

Chiave

Went to the party and surprise! Everyone was depressed! I've learned a lot on Dec 3-4.

This is my last party. I met the finest woman at the party. I Got her name, didn't ask for a number. I felt really sad because she was around men who didn't respect her, and I chose to blend in ever so slightly with them... biggest regret of my life. I feel sick... I should have been myself instead of being a phoney douchebag... Maybe I could have changed a life tonight. Anyway, I want to turn my life around. I just want to be a real person (myself) instead of a shell (what I am now).

Chiave

you're not a real person? you made outta wood? explain. it's sensitive boy-talk time in ehre.
I'm a nerd pretty much. People don't notice I'm one anymore. I like reading and knowing what people think. I didn't appreciate the assholish behavior @ the party. But pretended to be one for a couple of minutes.

DangerStepp

so i'm drunk and listenign to sweet music and reading/writing baseball trade rumors
family and son are mostly healthy, worries seem far away, and tomorrow's sunday. fucking beat that.
Celebrate that shit!

I'm pretty thrashed on wine and Sailor Jerry.

Coldvein...get after it!!! And good luck!

<3 Danger

Also..I wanna start a new thread about what you would say to your psychiatrist, but something makes me feel that's already been done.

Perhaps that's what the drunk thread (and tinychat) is for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Ew0XRoV6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Lemme know what you think on that.

Acid08

Banned
Hate realizing how much of a self pitying asshole I am. Sometimes I feel I really need to get over myself and my own bullshit hang ups. What am I afraid of anyway? Being happy I guess.

DangerStepp

Hate realizing how much of a self pitying asshole I am. Sometimes I feel I really need to get over myself and my own bullshit hang ups. What am I afraid of anyway? Being happy I guess.

I've always thought you were rad. Hell, sucks we're so displaced or else I would buy you a shot and we'd listen to some old school hip hop.

Don't hang up on yourself man. Hang your hat on all that life you got left to live.

If you had the grass I have the paper.

DangerStepp

Man... if you could all be here now.

I'd write your name individually on a SOLO cup so you could keep up with it throughout the night BY GOD.

thanks man. if i get perm'd tonight please put my last big post on a plaque and give it to atramental. it is a mission statement.

yeah, i hear you.. i'll talk about this shit right now. drunk thread. a couple years back this girl killed my soul. i thought we were gonna get married and all that. life had different plans. i spent a year in a bad bitter miserable self hating kinda place. that's when i finally felt that track off the love below...roses? where the end piece goes "dumbass bitch. stupidass bitch. trickass bitch." etc. etc. anyway. so the past year i've been creating new shit for myself, i moved to a city. i've made plenty of new friends, male and female, i've had an awesome time, i've carved out a new place for myself. i've banged off with a decent amount of random chicks from the bar and never talked to them again, and never felt any desire to. one day not that long ago, i realized i'm not getting any younger and that sometime, yeah, i'd like to find a girl to relate to and keep me warm at night and be "that one" again. i've got a bit of anxiety when it comes to chicks i'm really impressed by, but i realized i've just gotta say fuck it, i'm talking to those girls. i'm gonna put myself out there. i don't wanna look back on this period and say "man, i shoulda said something, i shoulda said something but i pussed out". so i'm on this shit like "hey, you're swell, let's kick it". i've had some quiet rejections. i've had some "let's just be friends". and right now i've got a couple "we are at least attracted enough to eachother to hang out and see what happens" type things. and that's what i'm hanging some of my hat on right now. maybe one will work out. maybe one won't. i'm just goin in.

if i already typed this shit out in drunk thread last week and forgot about it, i apologize, I WAS DRUNK.

Is this it? I'll be sure to print it off and tape it up on my bed room wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom