• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

totowhoa

Banned
Gotdamn. Same here, buddy. I'm blessed as shit to have a supportive and mad hot gf but my entire lift outside of her is fuckin' depressing as shit.

Jesus Christ, maybe we all need to hang out together. I've got a few buds, but my best friend is about to move out of the country in a few weeks. I haven't really thought about it much (tried not to), but I'm going to be lonely as shit here in a few weeks

fuck :(

everybody else I hang out with are just sorta friends. I like them, they like me, but we don't do much (and I'm fine with that, regarding them).

My fiance and I.. we're pretty each other's life I guess. Been that way for 5 years now I guess

Jesus Christ, maybe we all need to hang out together. I've got a few buds, but my best friend is about to move out of the country in a few weeks. I haven't really thought about it much (tried not to), but I'm going to be lonely as shit here in a few weeks

fuck :(

What are you, gay? Don't you know that men aren't allowed to give a shit about each other?

Holy fuck! I'm so unmotivated right now and I've got two projects due this Thursday.

I hate designing brochures. They're basically my least favorite thing to make.

Gotdamn. Same here, buddy. I'm blessed as shit to have a supportive and mad hot gf but my entire lift outside of her is fuckin' depressing as shit.

Ya, tell me about it. No friends, no money. (The boss is on an extended business trip, and I have very, very few hours. I'm stressing like you wouldn't believe about Christmas.)

balddemon

Banned
i have a 50 question quiz to do and i have to some research on how to build trust between people. and istill gott play terraria. probz goty

totowhoa

Banned
I gave a kickass 15 minute presentation last week, suck it. I even have the chance to present the paper at the fed reserve in KS, but I probably won't because my balls will shrivel up and I will have shakey-voice like you've never seen. I'm only good at speeches that involve talking in front of 15 people or less.

balddemon

Banned
its econ, you know econ? macro. most of it is right in the books but i skipped class on thursday so some of it might be shit he talked about in class

balddemon

Banned
yeah intro. its mostly pretty easy, just a bit nervous about the final cause i haven't had as easy a time with this class as with others. i'll probably get drunk before it.

Blader

So it's Monday night, I have a film assignment due tomorrow (not doing it/doing it very slowly), a script to read/critique for tomorrow (probably not doing that), and a 12 page paper due next week (i'll do it eventually, just not anytime soon). And I've been getting smashed on Skyy for the past hour because all I can do is think about this awesome chick with WHOM there is mutual interest in eaach other...but she has a boyfriend and won't leave him because even though he's awful to her she's in love with him or doesn't know any better or WHATEVER. grrr.

I think the solution is more vodka. yes, that sounds good.

totowhoa

Banned
yeah intro. its mostly pretty easy, just a bit nervous about the final cause i haven't had as easy a time with this class as with others. i'll probably get drunk before it.

Macro/Micro intro courses can be tricky for a lot of people. The last thing I'd recommend is getting drunk before it. Go visit an econ tutor; you're campus probably provides them for free. If not, see your TA or prof in advance (so that their office is not full just prior to the exam). It's very easy material, but it requires a number of things to "click" for you to really grasp it. If that doesn't happen, the course seems easy, but becomes quite difficult when you're actually solving issues on the exam. Your TA/Prof will be overjoyed by the fact that you want to visit their office and seek their help. It's going to be weird, but just play it cool.

Buckle down and give it all ya got. Anything in particular that you're struggling with?

You are my kind of drunk thread.

Keystone light here :lol

:(

So it's Monday night, I have a film assignment due tomorrow (not doing it/doing it very slowly), a script to read/critique for tomorrow (probably not doing that), and a 12 page paper due next week (i'll do it eventually, just not anytime soon). And I've been getting smashed on Skyy for the past hour because all I can do is think about this awesome chick with WHOM there is mutual interest in eaach other...but she has a boyfriend and won't leave him because even though he's awful to her she's in love with him or doesn't know any better or WHATEVER. grrr.

I think the solution is more vodka. yes, that sounds good.

women, huh dude?

totowhoa

Banned
I have too much money. I hate fuckin' being this guy, it actually alienated me from all of my friends but having too much is as much of a curse is it is a blessing.

I'm only at the working class level, but the fact that I can save money has set me a part from a lot of my peers. I always have money, and they never do, and it does sort of cause a weird riff. Particularly the occasional time that I say "I don't really have the money" for doing something. I mean it, but in a different way I guess

I hate swimming.

weirdo

balddemon

Banned
Macro/Micro intro courses can be tricky for a lot of people. The last thing I'd recommend is getting drunk before it. Go visit an econ tutor; you're campus probably provides them for free. If not, see your TA or prof in advance (so that their office is not full just prior to the exam). It's very easy material, but it requires a number of things to "click" for you to really grasp it. If that doesn't happen, the course seems easy, but becomes quite difficult when you're actually solving issues on the exam. Your TA/Prof will be overjoyed by the fact that you want to visit their office and seek their help. It's going to be weird, but just play it cool.

Buckle down and give it all ya got. Anything in particular that you're struggling with?

Keystone light here :lol

:(

off the top of my head, without a study guide for the final, i'd say T-Bills or w/e the fuck they are and money multipliers are difficult for me to remember. its really just a matter of practicing them a couple times beforehand. like my teach always says "write it 5 times minimum a day before the test". so i did that for the last test and fucking aced the written part.

edit: shit this thread moves fast for a monday night

Acid08

Banned
I have too much money. I hate fuckin' being this guy, it actually alienated me from all of my friends but having too much is as much of a curse is it is a blessing.
Can I have some? I'm about to put myself in tons of debt for school, help a bro out.

I'm only at the working class level, but the fact that I can save money has set me a part from a lot of my peers. I always have money, and they never do, and it does sort of cause a weird riff. Particularly the occasional time that I say "I don't really have the money" for doing something. I mean it, but in a different way I guess

Good for you, man. I feel too many people our age use our economic situation as as crutch. Excel like I know we can.

totowhoa

Banned
off the top of my head, without a study guide for the final, i'd say T-Bills or w/e the fuck they are and money multipliers are difficult for me to remember. its really just a matter of practicing them a couple times beforehand. like my teach always says "write it 5 times minimum a day before the test". so i did that for the last test and fucking aced the written part.

edit: shit this thread moves fast for a monday night

If you got the gist and writing it down will help you, and if you aced the last few tests... I wouldn't worry. If you did well previously, you'll be okay if you prepare. You're out of the woods as far as most students go. At my university, Macro was a HUGE hurdle course. A lot of the people passing only did so thanks to a C grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom