• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I always feel super motivated after a night of drinking? Slightly hung over but I feel like my mind is cleared of all the stupid shit i've been worrying about.

Also thank jeebus for 12-5 store hours on sundays.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
tumblr_li3lc0ZIS71qhl9nho1_500.gif

This needs to be the official gif on drunk thread!

DangerStepp

My head hurts and my mouth tastes sooooo bad. :(

I'm still going to have a beer later just to even things out once I'm re-hydrated again.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
What magic do the Heineken can engineers possess?

First the keg cans, which I hate to see go but have been replaced by these new textured jobs. If they'd just combine the two I'd swear my fealty to them.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
mahaha... final night in Dubai. After that I'll be in Saudi and probably won't be participating in this thread for a whiiiiile. gonna miss you guys. it was fun while it lasted :(

kehs

Banned
Got a quart if Mississippi Mud and a quarter bottle of 151 waiting for me at home , will I see another day?

Ya, had a couple of drinks mid-afternoon and played Zelda.

Took several hours break, now I'm just relaxing and being generally depressed.

Mordeccai

Well, this is it. This is what being drunk does to you, children.

Here I am, sitting naked at my desk, in the drunk thread of GAF.

I don't even know.

totowhoa

Banned
Goddamnit. I'm tired of hiding it. I'm lonely as shit.

I'm not, but cheers anyway.

I just like to drink and wish I was done with school, gat damn. If I could go back in time, I would put a knife to my former self and keep him from dropping out for those few years. It's the week before finals, and I'm just so tired of it. Booze away. I'm about to do my last homework of the semester while drunk. Tipsy econometrics, woo. The next two days will be devoted to a research paper regarding child mortality in India.

Gonna have to chill on this shit over break and just relax. I've cut out hard liquor over the last several months, at least.

Three more semesters, probably. I guess graduating at 27 is better than never graduating. At least my GPA is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom