• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
it's that time of the week

putting back some brewskies and I have a fresh bag of quality ganj to compliment it

Snuggler said:
it's that time of the week

putting back some brewskies and I have a fresh bag of quality ganj to compliment it

Fuck you. :p

I'm dry right now only because I think I'm getting piss-tested for my new job.
:(

And to make matters worse I've stopped playing Alice Madness Returns because I'm waiting till I can smoke again.

ATF487

weed is so strange, one day i just realized i didn't want it anymore. haven't smoked in over a year now

also is this the time to buy a george foreman grill

ATF487 said:
weed is so strange, one day i just realized i didn't want it anymore. haven't smoked in over a year now

to be honest, I haven't smoked now in almost two months. Don't miss it at all. But I do know I won't mind puffing on a joint as soon as this piss-testing business is over with. :D

ATF487 said:

Don't buy a foreman grill. Buy a recipe book instead and cook proper food. Foreman grill is just a bachelor iron. Wait, how old are you? If the answer is under 25 then fuck it, Foreman away. Otherwise, consider investing in real kitchen things.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was out of weed for like a week, which is a long time for me, so this is a special occasion. I definitely missed it. There is nothing better after a long shitty day than smoking a bowl and playing a computer game or listening to some good music.

I will now commence finishing my beer and proceeding to a glass of wine that's been looking at me for 20 minutes.

Snuggler said:
I was out of weed for like a week, which is a long time for me, so this is a special occasion. I definitely missed it. There is nothing better after a long shitty day than smoking a bowl and playing a computer game or listening to some good music.

*brofist*

UrokeJoe

gutterboy44 said:
Don't buy a foreman grill. Buy a recipe book instead and cook proper food. Foreman grill is just a bachelor iron. Wait, how old are you? If the answer is under 25 then fuck it, Foreman away. Otherwise, consider investing in real kitchen things.

Like a good cast iron pan. You can do almost anything with one. At least when it comes to frying or grilling.

UrokeJoe said:
Like a good cast iron pan. You can do almost anything with one. At least when it comes to frying or grilling.

Yes, cast iron skillets are awesome.

Also, good ol' peer pressure. Just reading the weed talk I decided to grab the bowl and take a hit. I normally don't smoke often but why the hell not.

ATF487

gutterboy44 said:
Don't buy a foreman grill. But a recipe book instead and cook proper food. Foreman grill is just a bachelor iron. Wait, how old are you? If the answer is under 25 then fuck it, Foreman away. Otherwise, consider investing in real kitchen things.

21, will be 22 most of my senior year at university :p

will be sharing an oven with 4 people so i thought it was a good idea

disapeared said:
to be honest, I haven't smoked now in almost two months. Don't miss it at all. But I do know I won't mind puffing on a joint as soon as this piss-testing business is over with. :D

if nothing else it's a great sleeping pill

ATF487 said:
21, will be 22 most of my senior year at university :p

will be sharing an oven with 4 people so i thought it was a good idea

if nothing else it's a great sleeping pill

Aight, the roomate situation gives the Foreman a convenience pass. I just look back on my Foreman days and wince at the shit I used to eat. Cooking good food is so much easier than most people think.

Mully

Had another long 80 hour work week. Had yet another Sam Adams Summer Ale power hour while I watch Frontline and play half hours worth of LA Noire.

ATF487

brianjones said:
im nursing it lol

tumblr_lif3uvNGmm1qdwvnio1_500.gif

Bradlums

eLZhi said:
What? Who gets drunk off a six pack? Of course you won't get drunk off it.
I do lol. Medicine that enhances effects of alcohol + only weighing 120 lbs. = drunk after like 5 beers

Bradlums

disappeared said:
Word. I once mixed alcohol and anti-depressants. Holy shit.
Yep, that'd be the kind of medicine I was referring to. I get black out drunk if I'm not careful.

More of a weed guy anyway...

So went out last night for my birthday, got wrecked and ended my night with a stack of these bad boys @ 2am. I love my life.

U0MQD.jpg

Best chocolate chip pancakes ever.

Halcyon

Druuunk. Out watching my wife sing in her band. I don't have any friends here so its kinda weird. There's a fountain with a bunch of baby ducks here. Im not making this up.

5:11am, over a half a bottle of vodka later, time for some sleep. Anyway, I'm feeling like having a hangover before even going to bed.

Doesn't feelgoodman.jpg :(

animlboogy said:
I've been sipping nice beers and wine over the last couple weeks. I think it's long past time I go out, yet I'm sitting here wondering if spending another evening sitting around playing videogames and drinking a few nice pale ales while talking to friends online is more what I want to do.

This, friends, is how perfectly reasonable people manage to not get laid nearly enough.

I hear ya buddy. I was thinking of going out to the bar tonight, even if it's just by myself. But then I'd probably end up spending the last $40 in my pocket. And I think at this point I'm too drunk to drive.

So here I'm sitting.

Some nights, you just don't know.

animlboogy said:
I can tell you're fucked up because of that last sentence. You didn't say anything that was so unbelievable that you had to write that out, dude!

You posting from Kohler's web app?

Dude's clearly not drunk enough. If that was me, I'd be panning out with the duckies.

carlo6529

24FrameDaVinci said:
So went out last night for my birthday, got wrecked and ended my night with a stack of these bad boys @ 2am. I love my life.

http://i.imgur.com/U0MQD.jpg[/IM G]
Best chocolate chip pancakes ever.[/QUOTE]

Everything always tastes better at 2 am while drunk. Especially Mcdonalds.

Halcyon

animlboogy said:
What kind of band is your wife in?

I used to be in a band with a girlfriend. Good times, until they weren't.

Anyway, I'm plugging away at this thread until 11 PM central time, which is when I'll decide if I should try to be social in a way that involves people physically being present.
She's in a rock/blues cover band. Like one of the popular ones in my area.

animlboogy said:
Drink water now! Sip it slowly! Keep a glass by your bed! Don't let this shit bring you down!

And most importantly, if you have to puke, go for it. You don't need that shit sitting around in you while you sleep.

Thanks for your advice but it isn't that bad - I haven't puked in years because of alcohol.

However, I've already drank some water and I always keep a glass of water by my bed - no matter being drunk or not. :) And after eating some old bread (tasting more like Holland rusk/Melba toast haha) I'm feeling MUCH better now.

Good night, GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom