• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes me way too fucking long to get drunk now a days, but, I forgot to eat dinner, then I started drinking wine while reading tonight... and well... yeah. Getting there.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Things got out of hand last night. Beer and beer every few minutes. Mixed spirits. Etc.....I just woke up. Drank some water and I am hungry as hell, maybe I should eat something. only slept 4 hours though.

Pretty standard night. The summer has me on weird hours, so I'm drinking the beer my friends left over from the other night. I haven't had many...only 5 so far, but I plan on having more just because I have nothing to do tomorrow. Anyone wanna video chat?

DJ_Lae

I've downed a surprising amount of beer, but I'm blaming it on receiving three months of constract funds in one fell swoop (it's been a tough three months until this point).

I don't think I've ever deposited such a large sum into my bank account at once before.

InnerFu

Neo Member
first post ever in hear. despite the fact that im drunk on a fairly regular bases. and the fact that i browse gaf (while drunk) quiet awesome as well. anyways. 90's hip hop (blackstar holla) + some dope cans makes for pleasent nite with some other ingredients (alcohool and weed shhhhh). love u guys.

Uchip

Banned
its my birthday and I had some sake, about to crank a box of stella artois and play some smash bros on a 100" screen with some friends :)

false alarm
now im drunk for no reason :(

Barrett2

Trying to lower my blood pressure, so no more daily drinking for me. But on weeknights, I'm getting tore up on that Vitamin Water!

:/

Az

lawblob said:
Trying to lower my blood pressure, so no more daily drinking for me. But on weeknights, I'm getting tore up on that Vitamin Water!

:/

Dislike. Have one with me it's okay.

ATF487

Seanspeed said:
Had a 6 pack of Mickey's and I'm walking to the store to get a bit more. Dont care right now.

rock.gif

gonna try and finish off my 30 of highlife today, can't wait to have something better in the fridge

brianjones said:
why does corona smell so much like MJ
Hops are a cousin to MJ. When aroma compounds in hops are exposed to UV light, they break down into beta mercaptans which, are similar to those produced by burning MJ and produced by skunks. themoreyouknow.jpeg

Time for me to go drink a few barleywines!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I killed most of my beer but not much happened. It's weird cause some nights I'll kill just as much and wake up in a weird place, but other nights it won't really do anything.

I want a refund.

ATF487

Snuggler said:
I killed most of my beer but not much happened. It's weird cause some nights I'll kill just as much and wake up in a weird place, but other nights it won't really do anything.

I want a refund.

did you eat a lot beforehand?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Lol, same. I guess that speaks for itself.

aren't you on a different time zone, though? I guess time is relative, so whatever man

Wanace

Past two nights I've drank a whole bottle of red wine. Probably going to switch to beer tonight. Unfortunately it's the only way for me to get any sleep these days it seems like :(

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Can of stella cracked open, bottle of buckfast (15% wine) in my freezer

Still no idea what the hell i'm going to be doing tonight..

SmokyDave

Hey GAF!

First ever drunk post. I'm in a bar that is so poncey, the toilets are labelled 'caution' (for women) and 'lust' (for men).

What a crock of shit. Pissed myself in protest.

Rad-

I'm still prety derp right now. Night was decent: good music, few girls tried me but they were average/hoes so I just ignored them.

Seanspeed

Banned
SmokyDave said:
Hey GAF!

First ever drunk post. I'm in a bar that is so poncey, the toilets are labelled 'caution' (for women) and 'lust' (for men).

What a crock of shit. Pissed myself in protest.
In protest, sure!

pootle

I'm not. I just found out that I got a job today and am congratulating myself with a few cheeky wee glasses of not too bad red wine.

It's a bit of a change for me cos in the past I would have gone out to celebrate with a few mates and gone a bit mental.

But I'm quite happy sitting in the house satisfied that I will be walking into the job centre on monday morning and signing off the dole.

Feels good man. And I still have a bottle left.

ATF487

Rad- said:
I'm still prety derp right now. Night was decent: good music, few girls tried me but they were average/hoes so I just ignored them.

Dog move, right there.

I bought a 64oz glass jug of beer (Harpoon Belgian Pale Ale) at the local brewery. Good stuff, was only 7 bucks and I've got this ridiculous thing to fill with the beverage of my choosing. And now
I'm knicking Heinekens from my parents. I'm a real piece of shit

Gotta go on a beer run before teh Bruins parade tomorrow

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
8.21am, still a little drunk from last night

may as well finish my beer i brought home, Gotta ride this feeling for all its worth

Niceee, my friend left half a bottle of Cactus jack(shit like apple sours)

ATF487

Kentpaul said:
8.21am, still a little drunk from last night

may as well finish my beer i brought home, Gotta ride this feeling for all its worth

Niceee, my friend left half a bottle of Cactus jack(shit like apple sours)

Kentpaul, you are an example for us to live by.

Legend.

ATF487

brianjones said:
kentpaul aka paul the party animal parker

Wish I could see a real version of Paul the party animal Parker. He sounds like a legit icon

also i actually lol'd at that post, gotta add that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom