• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
ATF487 said:
Not a Fall song but I respect your scottish take, Kentpaul

Thanks my man, got my self some cider in to ride through this day feeling like a king :)

blew my goddam speakers last night blasting prodigy, gonna be a sad panda when i sober up lol

edit. moving from beer to cider is gonna be a blow to the old system, i hate cider but hey i'l feel great after it :)

33420wi.jpgf

cameltoe

to do list for this afternoon:

Paint mudroom
Get shit faced

Not necessarily in that order...

Shit faced and mudroom not painted! :( oh well theres always tomorrow

Time for some drunken black ops!!

R2D4

Banned
Ultima_5 said:
College student here. Quick question.
I can't drink over the summer because I live with my parents. I was wondering how much someone's tolerance drops in 3 months with no drinking? I hope quite a bit, because it was making friday nights pretty pricey towards the end of last semester....

3 months with no drinking I'd be shitfaced after a 6 pack.

Living away from parents: get drunk every weekend, sometimes more. :cool:

Just got back from the Nashville Symphony ("Spanish Nights," featuring work from Carmen and Bolero) and this classy beer joint. Now at home drinking some Blue Paddle, tastes great. How the hell is everyone?

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well I had quite more than a few cuba libres. Took a damn triple shot straight of Felipe II. And a few beers.. The local Medalla, Coors Light and even Keystones. Some Passoa too. Had a blast of a night with a happy ending. Fuck yeah.

Few = Over 16 cans I am sure.

Hahah you're a bit more drunk than I am. My night has been:

-glass of wine
-some ginger beer that was on special
-Murphy's Stout
-Two Blue Paddles
-Three PBRs

Working on more at the moment

Got drunk with my best friend, ended up taking four smokin hot girls to a diner where we feasted like royalty. Got a #. All around amazing night. <3

Drunk texting is the worst fucking thing. I always try and hide my phone whenever I think I'm gonna det tipsy but I always end up texting girls about how beautiful they are. Maybe that explains my relatively bad sex life :(

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
DeathbyVolcano said:
Drunk texting is the worst fucking thing. I always try and hide my phone whenever I think I'm gonna det tipsy but I always end up texting girls about how beautiful they are. Maybe that explains my relatively bad sex life :(
I just told a girl she was too interesting for her own good. Upon realizing how messed up that sounded I proceeded to explain. At least she's a good sport

Hunter S.

Ultima_5 said:
College student here. Quick question.
I can't drink over the summer because I live with my parents. I was wondering how much someone's tolerance drops in 3 months with no drinking? I hope quite a bit, because it was making friday nights pretty pricey towards the end of last semester....

I never quit for more than a month, but it hardly lowered mine. I was very disappointed. The body takes a long time to lower the tolerance to any drug that you use often.

Spoo

Drunk, and figured out my girl trouble. The key is to be as misogynistic as duke nukem an roll with it. Seriously, it works.

Barrett2

DeathbyVolcano said:
I've never had any Jeremiah Weed. Is it malt liquor or beer? I've never knew what it was.
They make whiskey and vodka, but also some canned malt beverages.

Havent tried their hard liquor, but I bought a six pack of their 'Spiked Cola,' 5.8% ABV.

It actually had a decent flavor, which I suspect was accomplished with an ungodly amount of sugar. Id take a real Crowne & Coke any day over it, but overall it wasn't bad.

lawblob said:
They make whiskey and vodka, but also some canned malt beverages.

Havent tried their hard liquor, but I bought a six pack of their 'Spiked Cola,' 5.8% ABV.

It actually had a decent flavor, which I suspect was accomplished with an ungodly amount of sugar. Id take a real Crowne & Coke any day over it, but overall it wasn't bad.

In my area i know they make a jake and coke "6-pack." I wonder if its similar.

Anteater

Anyone had these Korean Soju before? They're so fucking cheap here, I do mix them with other drinks, and they're kind of great.

Having a fridge with a keg of homebrew 7.8% brown ale on tap is dangerous. Drunk all alone on a Wednesday eveing. How awesome am I? Also, my hometown is flooding and the house I grew up in and my grandparenets house down the street will be under water. Fuck.

ATF487

sharkmuncher said:
Having a fridge with a keg of homebrew 7.8% brown ale on tap is dangerous. Drunk all alone on a Wednesday eveing. How awesome am I? Also, my hometown is flooding and the house I grew up in and my grandparenets house down the street will be under water. Fuck.

:( for that second part, hope the damage isn't too bad.

I'm worried that I might have to go on a gluten free diet and give up (good) beer..at least i might be able to have wine or cider if my stomach doesn't mind alcohol itself

ATF487 said:
:( for that second part, hope the damage isn't too bad.

I'm worried that I might have to go on a gluten free diet and give up (good) beer..at least i might be able to have wine or cider if my stomach doesn't mind alcohol itself

Look for Gluten free or Rye beers. They are out there and some of them are actually pretty tasty! As for the flood. Parent's house is pretty much done for, they had about 3 days to get everything out. so that is good.

J-Roderton

Relix said:
Me and drunk texting. Fml

Something about being drunk and texting and/or using Facebook. I have to stop this. I should probably hide my laptop and cell phone whenever I drink too much.

Jroderton said:
Something about being drunk and texting and/or using Facebook. I have to stop this. I should probably hide my laptop and cell phone whenever I drink too much.

That's what this threead is fo. just post whatever you intended to post to facebook here. then edit as needed and post for real tomorrow!!!! problem solved!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Thursday night. Night of St. John in PR. Hitting the beach and drunk with the ladies. See you on the other side GAF!! FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Just got home, been drinking Maker's Mark all night. Fucked some bitch, found out she was a stripper. I wrapped up but I hope I don't have herp tomorrow. I'm fucked up...

ATF487

bump.

Got drunk at the townie bar tonight, it was really interesting. Cheap beer but really working class and watching 40+ people mack on each other is weird. Anyway would go there again A++

Look for Gluten free or Rye beers. They are out there and some of them are actually pretty tasty! As for the flood. Parent's house is pretty much done for, they had about 3 days to get everything out. so that is good.

If any of them are even drinkable than that's a fucking coup. I could probably survive on wine but that's sort of a shit existence :(

Got drunk and listened to an old Marilyn Manson album for purely nostalgic reasons and then made a thread for a music video that had two threads previously in the last few months because google site search fails for GAF searches time and time again.

Go vodka on the rocks.

Damn I miss my Drum Rocker ION drum kit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom