• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ended it with a girl.

A lovely girl.

I said, "fuck off."

Won't hear from her again.

She said she wouldnt forget me.

But she will.

Was watching Terminator 2 with mates half way through I decided to start drinking some vodka this has led me listening to doors at 1am in my pants and t-shirt in my house by myself continuing drinking. Not sure how sad it is.

Zombie Lyle said:
Was watching Terminator 2 with mates half way through I decided to start drinking some vodka this has led me listening to doors at 1am in my pants and t-shirt in my house by myself continuing drinking. Not sure how sad it is.
Sound like me just about every night. Join the party.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
This is a kinda depressing thread. It starts off like a solid drunk thread, but devolves into just... loneliness.

I'm never drinking with you guys.

bud

whytemyke said:
This is a kinda depressing thread. It starts off like a solid drunk thread, but devolves into just... loneliness.

i love you, man.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
whytemyke said:

I usually post when I get home from a nice hang out. =D

UrokeJoe

HiResDes said:
I only have two beers in my sixpack left : (

you're two thirds of the way son. Life is a journey... You can take the slow road to China, or you can chug that shit right now and get it on!

S.Dedalus

I'm drinking a lot of champagne by myself. Well, my cat is also here.

that's not sad though or anything, right?

oh god.

I ordered a mud slide at a bar, and the bartender made fun of me and said, "What is this, TGI Fridays?" What a douche. It still tasted good but only filled up 1/3 of the glass. Don't judge me. Vodka + Bailey's + Kahlua = win.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What about the hookers and blow thread? Why can't there be a hookers and blow thread. Especially blow. :(

UrokeJoe

FutureZombie said:
I ordered a mud slide at a bar, and the bartender made fun of me and said, "What is this, TGI Fridays?" What a douche. It still tasted good but only filled up 1/3 of the glass. Don't judge me. Vodka + Bailey's + Kahlua = win.

rofl +1 bartender

Bebpo

Banned
That sounded bad but I can't edit post on an iPhone. I'm buzzed and chiilin at a club, nothing more nothing less.

I'm in a Vietnamese bar drunk off my ass with a coworker. listening to bad Vietnamese karaoke. I have no idea what is being sung. thank God for auto correct or my post would look like I fell on a keyboard.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Just got done with late night drunken swimming. Gonna play a few rounds of Quake Live and then eat some delicious Publix brand fried chicken to soak all the alcohol up :)

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. I'm there. Watching Cannibal the Musical laughing my ass off. My cat and fiancee are like... wtf brosephski.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I want to cum all over Birthday Mountain. Give me the coordinates to Birthday Mountain, stat.

Domo origato Mr. Chocolate Starfish and the hot dog flavored water.

smokeymicpot said:
Dude that sounds awsome. I want a bacon egg and cheese.
Haha the girl I was with had scrambled eggs with wheat toast. I was all about to get on that too but she actually ate the whole damned plate =O

ATF487

Timedog said:
I want to cum all over Birthday Mountain. Give me the coordinates to Birthday Mountain, stat.

MOVE IN NOW MOVE OUT
HANDS UP NOW HANDS DOWN
BACK UP BACK UP
TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO NOW

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Timedog said:

You're trying too hard. You're like that guy in the circle "no, I swear I inhaled man, I'm ripped right now.... Yeah dude, I'm so high. Errrrrwowowowweeewoweeewwwhirrrrrrrrrrrp."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom