• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Has anyone noticed how fucking annoying Peggy hills voice is? When she kept repeating miss Liz, I wanted to throw my TV out the window.

Ultima_5

Has anyone noticed how fucking annoying Peggy hills voice is? When she kept repeating miss Liz, I wanted to throw my TV out the window.

Beavis and Butthead is a much better mike judge show than King of the Hill.... Could never get into king of the hill.

More like four and a half hours.

Ugh. I'll probably watch it this weekend. I watched it when I was 10, in summer school. During a class called "touch of japan."

I know the same guy made youjimbo and seven samurai.... Are any of his other movies worth it?

coldvein

Banned
must work soon, but i just leant my fone to my russian immigrant house homie. he claims to not have a phone. but i'm pretty sure he's running drugs and/or women with it.

Dr Prob

Banned
He even invented Star Wars!

Not to mention flashback episodes of sitcoms.

See, from one character's pov: this happened. But from another's: It was like the opposite.

But in reality: It was the space aliens.

No it wasn't! It was just in between the other two things. Or was it?

Seeing gaf's hate in the latest evangelion thread upsets me.... Does any of drunk thread have any Evangelion love?

I didn't even bother opening that thread. FWIW, Evangelion was fucking ridiculously awesome back when it came out, but it has not aged well. I remember watching it back in college on $30 video cassettes, but since then, all of the themes have been done better elsewhere.

Ultima_5

I didn't even bother opening that thread. FWIW, Evangelion was fucking ridiculously awesome back when it came out, but it has not aged well. I remember watching it back in college on $30 video cassettes, but since then, all of the themes have been done better elsewhere.

I watched it for the first time last summer, and absolutely loved it.... I haven't watched many animes but it was easily one of my favorites...

Most of the series is just abunch of extensional dramatic stuff.... The mecha stuff really is a back seat thing =/
Yeah, that's probably why I've only seen one episode of the show because I need to be in the right state of mind before I watch something that gets all extensional on me.

Hell, I've finally come to grasps with determinism.

coldvein

Banned
I just realzed that fone meant phone. and what's the problem? Seems like you'll have some fun contacts when you get it back from him

IF I GET IT BACK
it's like gtaIV is happening in my foyer right now. this mothafucka is talking all russian and waving me off when i request my phone back.

Ultima_5

IF I GET IT BACK
it's like gtaIV is happening in my foyer right now. this mothafucka is talking all russian and waving me off when i request my phone back.

One friday night my roommate invited this exchange student from russia to my apartment to drink. He looked exactly like nico from gta4. I have him 2 heinekens

Aight, I'm out. I'm going to try and stumble my way through a bunch of crappy puzzles in Uncharted 3, then I'm going to pass out on the couch. I hope tomorrow's activity in this thread is better than tonight.

Ultima_5

I'M BACK BITCHES!

Tomorrow I gotta go back to the hospital and sort out xrays and MAYBE a fancy prescription.

Good to know you're okay enough to be posting!

Aight, I'm out. I'm going to try and stumble my way through a bunch of crappy puzzles in Uncharted 3, then I'm going to pass out on the couch. I hope tomorrow's activity in this thread is better than tonight.

There was a sliding block puzzle in U3 that made me go to a FAQ. If it's that one, do yourself a favor and go to a faq.

coldvein

Banned
One friday night my roommate invited this exchange student from russia to my apartment to drink. He looked exactly like nico from gta4. I have him 2 heinekens

this guy has like 100 lbs. on me, no joke. and he's using my phone. pretty sure it has something to do with russian social networking. aka buying prostitutes.

@acid: glad you're okay, dude.

Ultima_5

this guy has like 100 lbs. on me, no joke. and he's using my phone. pretty sure it has something to do with russian social networking. aka buying prostitutes.

@acid: glad you're okay, dude.

My guy just played mario baseball in our living room. He was pretty friendly.

Also, i doubt it's for prositutjes. Possibly imported wives.

coldvein

Banned
im going to get my fone back right now

if you all n ever hear from me again it's because i got broken into fifty pieces and hidden nearby.

NEAR BY being key. tell them to look in the little fake river on the SU campus. that's where i'd dump my crushed body.

Ultima_5

im going to get my fone back right now

if you all n ever hear from me again it's because i got broken into fifty pieces and hidden nearby.

NEAR BY being key. tell them to look in the little fake river on the SU campus. that's where i'd dump my crushed body.

best of luck. If worst comes to worst, drunk gaf has your back as in, we can report your speculated dead bodies position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom