• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
It happened when I was crossing the street to the 7-11. I was like 50 feet away from it. And yeah I made it there, I AIN'T NO BITCH.

My ass is sore though.

j7Zar.png

Your avatar told me that already.

Tell me the cashier saw you get nailed...

TheUsual

Gold Member
I'm definately getting drunk tonight. Live in outskirts of Chicago. What's normally an 1~1.5 hour ride home from work took 6 hours. (I drive 45 miles each way to work, saving to move out and move closer to my current job).

I'm definately getting drunk tonight. Live in outskirts of Chicago. What's normally an 1~1.5 hour ride home from work took 6 hours. (I drive 45 miles each way to work, saving to move out and move closer to my current job).

Same here bro. Took me 3 1/2 hours to get from Brookfield to Naperville today. Where do you live?

ZeroRay

I respect and admire your dedication in getting beer and cigs. If I worked at the 7-11 you went to, I'd have not charged you tax.

Riggs

Banned
This is like my 5th post on GAF!!! Figured I'd enter drunk thread because soon I will be getting .... ermm DruNk!!!

/Salutes you all

Riggs

Banned
Two beers left. No more friends to borrow money from. I might...actually have to start robbing banks.

No need man hit me up, always willing to give drinks to help the cause. Robbing banks is bad for yo health. Or was it shotgun shells? Fuck it

Morton Grove to Plainfield.

Your not too far from me.

Gotcha, I'm about as Southwest as you can get in Naperville, so I'm super close to the Plainfield border. I was really tempted to hit up Tommy Nevin's on 59 tonight, but decided to stay in and drink some Goose Island. What are your plans this evening?

lil smoke

Banned
I'm just having some wine... Chiraz. Kinda hate drinking alone, but these are the current circumstances. And start a new job next week. Whatever.

Dragon

Banned
The Fox or the Hound.

I'm just having some wine... Chiraz. Kinda hate drinking alone, but these are the current circumstances. And start a new job next week. Whatever.

Just finished a bottle of Riesling. Onto Pinot Grigio. No worries man. Don't be alone tomorrow night and you'll be pimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom