• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Good morning guys. I had the best sleep ever.

Saved my self a bunch of cash by just staying in the house getting mellowed out.

Unbricked my Iphone also last night.

Best night in a while guys. Piece out

Yesterday in order to celebrate the final exams end we went out and drank a little bit.
Nah I'm kidding we drank a lot.

Okay okay, I drank a lot
like 1,5 liters of 8° beer and one bottle of vodka
and didn't get to eat, so naturally, I ended wasted as fuck, and I just woke up in my bed in a delicate odor of puke emanating from a bucket next to me, a raging pain in the belly, a friend asleep on the couch, no memories of last night starting 10PM and a magnificent little fir in my bathtub. As I naturally craved for some Mac Donald's, I went out to buy a mac menu (with my jacket really dirty, I must've fell) only to be able to eat a handful of fries and my soda.

So yeah, drink in moderation guys. That shit is scary.

Kentpaul

spent most of my wage on a vacation to benidrom Spain in march.

Drinking strongbow atm feeling good about my choice

Kentpaul

going to a BRO's house, il post in this thread on my IPHONE once i'm there and drunk.

Yes, lets get these good vibes going.

iPCYxfxDye9fe.jpg

VALIS

Was just at the wine expo in Boston from 1-5pm, then at Legal Sea Food for a couple hours downing bloody marys, now back home with the fiancee, drinking a screwdriver the size of a flower vase. Gonna spark up a bowl soon.

Ommmmmmm. Feels good man.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Look at all these beautiful young vibers at the mercy of our fleeting whims. Undulating with a current of compassion within the context of our modern world. All of us are wonderful people just doing what we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom