• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil smoke

Banned
The Fox or the Hound.

Just finished a bottle of Riesling. Onto Pinot Grigio. No worries man. Don't be alone tomorrow night and you'll be pimp.

If I'm here alone on Friday, you better bet I'm here for the weekend, alone. Except I'll be dry until next weekend. So I'm enjoying it.

Funny, I started with one good Chiraz, accidentally finished it, then went out for a cheaper one... wow what a difference. It's like they just fucking added water.

Dragon

Banned
If I'm here alone on Friday, you better bet I'm here for the weekend, alone. Except I'll be dry until next weekend. So I'm enjoying it.

Funny, I started with one good Chiraz, accidentally finished it, then went out for a cheaper one... wow what a difference. It's like they just fucking added water.

If you're just looking to get hammered on cheap wine, I recommend Trader Joe's. They have nice three buck wine and it'll get you decently buzzed.

Anyway I've been there with a new job and alone in a new city. Where are you living?

lil smoke

Banned
If you're just looking to get hammered on cheap wine, I recommend Trader Joe's. They have nice three buck wine and it'll get you decently buzzed.

Anyway I've been there with a new job and alone in a new city. Where are you living?

I'm in NYC, I used to have the luxury of walking down to places like Trader Joes when I lived downtown Manhattan, but things can change. In Bklyn now.

I'm geting a job that I should have had months ago, but I was too fucking "overqualified", so just now they let their then hired "underqualified" girl go, and happened called me back up. Un fuckin fortunately, during that period I almost became homeless, and am now scraping myself off the sidewalk. Great timing guys. Gee thanks.

But yeah I like Yellowtail for a fairly cheap great Chiraz these days. It's got good viscosity and spiciness!

Dragon

Banned
I'm in NYC, I used to have the luxury of walking down to places like Trader Joes when I lived downtown Manhattan, but things can change. In Bklyn now.

I'm geting a job that I should have had months ago, but I was too fucking "overqualified", so just now they let their then hired "underqualified" girl go, and happened called me back up. Un fuckin fortunately, during that period I almost became homeless, and am now scraping myself off the sidewalk. Great timing guys. Gee thanks.

But yeah I like Yellowtail for a fairly cheap great Chiraz these days. It's got good viscosity and spiciness!

Yeah that's tough man. What part of Bklyn are you living in now? I almost lived in Bay Ridge a few years ago. Was really psyched about it till it fell through.

Glad you found something! It's a fucking struggle now, ridiculous.

lil smoke

Banned
Is Jameson good because thats all ive got

Anything is good man, anything. I'm drinking some wine that feels like someone retrieved it from the toilet bowl, compared to what I had earlier... but I'm actually okay.

Yeah that's tough man. What part of Bklyn are you living in now? I almost lived in Bay Ridge a few years ago. Was really psyched about it till it fell through.
Willyburg. I actually like it here, besides the lack of great stores and restaurants. imo. Of course the hipsters that live here claim everything is great. They are naive. The stores here suck shit.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Gotcha, I'm about as Southwest as you can get in Naperville, so I'm super close to the Plainfield border. I was really tempted to hit up Tommy Nevin's on 59 tonight, but decided to stay in and drink some Goose Island. What are your plans this evening?

Just some drinking some Founders Dirty Bastard Scotch Style Ale. Got some knob creek, but not feeling that tonight.

Acid08

Banned
'll be back in tinychat later, I think I'm gonna go to the hospital. Spread the word in tinychat, I need all the luck I can get.

Wool

It says right on her profile that dumb/good messages will be posted on her blog and gives a link. I don't see a problem with that.

Never mind then, I didn't know that. Now I wonder how many of those posts were on purpose.

Any of you watch those drinking/eating videos that "shoenice22" puts up on youtube? The man truly has an iron stomach.

Drinks a bottle of rubbing alcohol
drinks 4 jager bombs in 30 seconds
Eats a martini glass full of salt
drinks a bottle of motor oil

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
What does reach for the lasers mean? Somebody got scared and took that pic down and I didn't get to see it.

lil smoke

Banned
Shit were you just getting some extra beers, and coming back home to relax and do some posting?

Guys, be sure to look both ways when crossing the street. Around here a lot of people die trying to cross Delancey because they had one too many. You guys are better than that!

Don't lose your life during a friggen beer run, k?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
So I'm about to go walk to get some more beer. I was at that establishment earlier tonight. I hate that I stopped there when I was sober. I should have driven somewhere else and THEN walked there later.

All the people will be in there from my earlier purchase.

Dragon

Banned
So I'm about to go walk to get some more beer. I was at that establishment earlier tonight. I hate that I stopped there when I was sober. I should have driven somewhere else and THEN walked there later.

Be caeful walking there. Already one gaffer got taken out.

lil smoke

Banned

That's hilarious that we all think about these same things. Gotta preplan... you know you're goin back out. Preplan man. Or get more options.

Ultima_5

Then get banned because you aren't a female. Can't eat into that tough male demographic.

I don't go in there much. Goes to fast, and I really miss f5'ing to find replies.

Also, does anyone get weirdly excited when people quote them? I do.

edit - is your pic the guy from seven samurai? who was also in yojimbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom