• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Yeah buddy!

Got me a vicodin prescription! Good news is nothing is broken but my tail bone is bruised and the doctor said it could take up to 9 months for the pain to completely go away. I'm totally zonked on vicodin and weed right now, feeling good. The girl who did my x-rays today was so fucking hot too, we flirted it up the entire time.

Things could be worse, my brains could be all over the street or my spine could be broken. Gotta look on the bright side.

Good to hear you're doing ok! Should go without saying, but you should really refrain from alcohol while you're on the pain killers.

AcridMeat

Banned
Glad to hear nothing too serious Mr. Acid.

Time to celebrate with the last of my beers

... :C

edit: Nothing is hotter to me than Futurama references.

I'm completely serious.

AcridMeat

Banned
My desk lamp's bulb burnt out after 5 or 6 years. We don't have a replacement because it's a special kind.

I'm now sitting in darkness in my room with an old lava lamp drinking the last of a 6 pack, alone.

LIVIN' LIFE

Acid08

Banned
My desk lamp's bulb burnt out after 5 or 6 years. We don't have a replacement because it's a special kind.

I'm now sitting in darkness in my room with an old lava lamp drinking the last of a 6 pack, alone.

LIVIN' LIFE

We gotta hang out soon man. What color is the lava lamp?

Dragon

Banned
4e7rA.png

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Is Blue Mountain State over?! Based on Netflix I feel like it is.

I have no idea. People should have graduated, but Alex was a junior in season 3. But if they try and do it without Thad, the whole series is fucked.

If I can find it, there was an article about how the show significantly increased viewers episode by episode and season by season.

burgervan

the little white dog on the dog food container made more money for that picture than i"ll make this year. fuck you little white dog

balddemon

Banned
I remember I had to get "surgery" some years ago. They had to insert a catheter through my groin area and steer it up to my heart. Anyway, they had to prepare the area, and some lady nurse had to shave my pubes. Only time I've ever been completely shaven down there.

was yours for SVT? mine was :D now i'm all better

HEy guys, drunk again and never got around to bitching about my gf.

Heres my list of complaints. I dont know why im still with her, I think its mostly out of pity for her.

1. She showers once a week to two weeks.
2. She is awful with money and doesnt believe in saving. She just turned 26 and finished declaring bankruptcy. Out of the little over 1000 a month in rent and utilities to pay, she pays 260. I pay the rest. She just went from a job paying 14/hr to 12.50/hr because she hated an easy job that gave her great benefits.
3. She really shows no interest to me outside the usual hug and kiss. We havent had sex in 14 months.
4. She likes to bake but leaves the biggest messes and doesnt clean them up for days. I once called her out on it but it ended up being our mess and not hers.
5. She isnt exactly charming. She burps constantly and goes to the bathroom with the door open. I wouldnt mind except the toilet faces the doorway. She chews with her mouth open too. Shes 26 and acts like she's 12

Ok Im done for now.

ZeroRay

You should get out of there bro. Although I'm jealous of your GF's $12 an hour job.

Oh and is there anything better than taking shots of whiskey in the theater while watching MI4?

balddemon

Banned
You should get out of there bro. Although I'm jealous of your GF's $12 an hour job.

Oh and is there anything better than taking shots of whiskey in the theater while watching MI4?

i liked taking shots of vodka while watching In Time in theaters. took a shot every time one of us scoffed at the ridiculousness of the movie. good way to get fucked up

ZeroRay

i liked taking shots of vodka while watching In Time in theaters. took a shot every time one of us scoffed at the ridiculousness of the movie. good way to get fucked up

I should check it out one of these days, the trailer does make the movie seem ridiculous and not in a very good way.

I think I took a shot every time Tom Cruise came off unscathed after banging his head hard on something.

cevansdust

Neo Member
Fun fact: Chicago doesn't know what Shock Top is.

I've been living here since November and no bar, (outside of Buffalo Wild Wings), carries the beer on draft or bottle. I even asked a local bar in Berwyn if they carried it and the bartender/owner called me crazy and said he's never heard of the beer before.

Am I alone? It's my favorite beer outside of the excellent Gaelic Highlands Ale from Asheville NC. .(

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

I've been living here since November and no bar, (outside of Buffalo Wild Wings), carries the beer on draft or bottle. I even asked a local bar in Berwyn if they carried it and the bartender/owner called me crazy and said he's never heard of the beer before.

Am I alone? It's my favorite beer outside of the excellent Gaelic Highlands Ale from Asheville NC. .(

shock top is one of my favorite choices here in northwestern michigan. good beer.

cevansdust

Neo Member
shock top is one of my favorite choices here in northwestern michigan. good beer.

Totally agree and now we are best friends!

BTW, I want everyone here to try a liqueur. It's called Jans, pronounced Yans, and right now it is only available in Chicago. It is very similar to Jager except it is much smoother and tastes amazing. My girlfriend's father started a business to import the product and sell it here in the states. Hence that is why it is only available here in Chicago right now. It will hopefully be available in other markets such as Denver, Miami, New York, and L.A later this year. If your local liquor store doesn't carry it ask for it. Wirtz is the distributor right now.

In fact, if you are in the Chicago area I would love to treat you guys to a bottle sometime. Its a superior drink and no one should miss out.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Got to a party kinda late, people were already buzzed. Obviously had to catch up. Binge drinking time with pals! 3 hours later we were dancing with every single person in the club. Shit was awesome.

Now i am so hungover. god. XD

When you have goose island, why would you ever need anything else?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
nothing like waking up on a bro's floor!

Glad the weekend is now over its been great but i gotta relax now

IMG_0124.jpg

Saved a shitload of cash but staying in this weekend :)

Wool

Yeah buddy!

Got me a vicodin prescription! Good news is nothing is broken but my tail bone is bruised and the doctor said it could take up to 9 months for the pain to completely go away. I'm totally zonked on vicodin and weed right now, feeling good. The girl who did my x-rays today was so fucking hot too, we flirted it up the entire time.

Things could be worse, my brains could be all over the street or my spine could be broken. Gotta look on the bright side.

I don't have one, but there has GOT to be a good pickup relating to X-rays. Maybe "there's one bone you can't see with that machine" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom