• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATF487

HEy guys, drunk again and never got around to bitching about my gf.

Heres my list of complaints. I dont know why im still with her, I think its mostly out of pity for her.

1. She showers once a week to two weeks.
2. She is awful with money and doesnt believe in saving. She just turned 26 and finished declaring bankruptcy. Out of the little over 1000 a month in rent and utilities to pay, she pays 260. I pay the rest. She just went from a job paying 14/hr to 12.50/hr because she hated an easy job that gave her great benefits.
3. She really shows no interest to me outside the usual hug and kiss. We havent had sex in 14 months.
4. She likes to bake but leaves the biggest messes and doesnt clean them up for days. I once called her out on it but it ended up being our mess and not hers.
5. She isnt exactly charming. She burps constantly and goes to the bathroom with the door open. I wouldnt mind except the toilet faces the doorway. She chews with her mouth open too. Shes 26 and acts like she's 12

Ok Im done for now.

So why is she your girlfriend? The bolded would be deal breakers for me after a week or two, let alone over a fucking year.

You can do better. Hell, being alone would be doing better. If you can find a better place, move out, or kick her out.

Any of you guys here still play cod4? If you're interested, I rented a gameserver together with a friend, and we like to play it when we're drunk.

We also have a ventrilo...

balddemon

Banned
Parents are pissing meoff. Its funny that my dad thinks I'll come to church faster if he turns off the internet. Probably finish that everclear tonight, drinking alone first time ever it seems like

Anteater

not really drunk but a bit tipsy
DR6iL.jpg

UrokeJoe

whoa whoa whoa, in Santa Rosa?
Yes, heading back down south today. Stayed a couple of days in San Francisco, just had to venture a little farther north to get to Russian River brewing. So worth it! Great place, great people, and awesome beer! Wish I had another day or two here. Next time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, heading back down south today. Stayed a couple of days in San Francisco, just had to venture a little farther north to get to Russian River brewing. So worth it! Great place, great people, and awesome beer! Wish I had another day or two here. Next time.

Damn, I wish I would have known ahead of time. I live about a mile away from Downtown!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
man me and the bro's got the weights out when we were drunk and done some challenges with them.. My entire upper body is fucked

Acid08

Banned
I don't have one, but there has GOT to be a good pickup relating to X-rays. Maybe "there's one bone you can't see with that machine" or something.

It started with her saying "Ok I need you to take your jeans off for the x-rays."

I said "Wow, buy a guy dinner first. I feel so used!"

She loved that.

balddemon

Banned
Hopefully about to not blow this phone interview for vitamin shoppe! First place to call me before I called them lol. Hopefully I have a reason to finish that everclear...can't believe I haven't yet lmao

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Let the drinks flow, ya'll. I had a very productive day.

balddemon

Banned
Let the drinks flow, ya'll. I had a very productive day.

same dude, cleaned the kitchen and the living room, did the dishes, and arranged an interview after killing the phone interview. hellz yeah tomorrow is the biggest day of 2012 so far for me (and biggest day since halloween lol)

@atramental: nice avatar :D

Kentpaul

Hope my girlfriend brings some weed home from work today, gonna have a few beers first if she does and play MW3, semi drunk/semi baked.

because only children play call of duty sober.

edit diet pills ain't working.. last thing i want to do is order a 15 inch pizza, chips/cheesy and spicy chicken from my local Indian take away place.

Sober at present.

Kentpaul

It's dawned on me recently that I seldom play video games sober. Don't have the patience for the fucking things when I'm not drunk.

I used to love drunk gaming on xbox live with my buddies back in the day, just chatting away to random people who dropped in and out the xbox live party.

Drunk gaming on the PC is such a lonely experience through :(

AcridMeat

Banned
I used to love drunk gaming on xbox live with my buddies back in the day, just chatting away to random people who dropped in and out the xbox live party.

Drunk gaming on the PC is such a lonely experience through :(

Drunk League of Legends on mumble.

I think I made some of LoL-GAF never want to play with me again because of it. :(

The GAF TF2 server is good for drunken times too.

edit: And Saints Row 3 coop...MAN IT AIN'T LONELY

balddemon

Banned
nailed the interview. however, unless i get my internet back i'm not getting drunk tonight lol i guess i could work on platting sly cooper though..

Dragon

Banned
nailed the interview. however, unless i get my internet back i'm not getting drunk tonight lol i guess i could work on platting sly cooper though..

Yay. And boo!

My roommate's wedding is this weekend. Suffice to say I will (hopefully) be in a state of complete inebriation.

Shit...

I have to write a paper about female genital mutilation for my anthropology class tomorrow. In APA format!

I've only written in MLA up until this point...

I'm a terrible writer and I'm even worse when I'm writing about subjects that I can't relate to or have absolutely no knowledge about.

_Isaac

Shit...

I have to write a paper about female genital mutilation for my anthropology class tomorrow. In APA format!

I'm a terrible writer and I'm even worse when I'm writing about subjects that I can't relate to or have absolutely no knowledge about.

How long have you had to write this paper?

Acid08

Banned
I'm not happy about it but I'm pretty broke and started school :/. Get payed friday though, 8th of club shit come to meeeeeee

Shit...

I had to write about that in a sexuality class in college.

Also who the hell uses APA...

Kentpaul

never got drunk yesterday guys, until pay day I'm low on cash and only had enough for vodka.

I hate vodka, i hate how vodka tastes, i hate how vodka makes me feel, i hate the hangover vodka gives.

Fuck vodka.

So i done my great body a favour by waiting till the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom