• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomen

Neo Member
Just came home, just a little tipsy though.
I have no idea what I'im doing, listeninh to some communist music and installing Ubuntu Server for my course in Linux Administration...

.la1n

Drunk thread? I'm in the right place

AkHj4JsCQAQyH-G.jpg

do you guys ever tape your empty beer cans together and make a wizard staff? here's an old one i made.. i was a level 15 wizard that night.

neR3Xl.jpg

Sooo just came back from a party. An animal-themed party, and I was like the only one to wear a costume for the event (a faaaabulous pink panther costume, yeaaah). I was getting second base and skipping first base with this nice gal when a random bitch just grabbed my tail (the pink tail from the costume, remember ?) so hard I turned over just to tell her "Hey woman what the fuck ?". By the time I finally got rid of that bitch (which was a matter of seconds, really. Maybe in tens of seconds) the other girl was gone :(
Maybe it was an elaborate ruse, maybe it was my bad luck, in any way, I just wanted to say to all those cock-blockers and moment killers out there : fuck. You. HARD.

Damn I'm so hungry I'm making bread and some steak it's gonna be DELICIOUS.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hey guys I had a picture from my phone of me drinking at the campus bar just now to report in on the drunk-gaf but I forgot my gaf password so here's an update from my laptop while having a listening/pizza party at the campus radio station.

YEEEAAAHHh

Anyone tried Bud Light Platinum yet? I picked up a six pack of bottles for the weekend. I'm such a sucker for new products, and the packaging is super sexy. Yes I know it's Bud so don't give me any craft brew superiority crap, I know already and normally do go for the good stuff.

thatbox

Banned
Anyone tried Bud Light Platinum yet? I picked up a six pack of bottles for the weekend. I'm such a sucker for new products, and the packaging is super sexy. Yes I know it's Bud so don't give me any craft brew superiority crap, I know already and normally do go for the good stuff.

I'll do the work for everyone else:

Bud Light Platinum

A slightly sweeter, higher alcohol version of Bud Light launched in early 2012, this beer boasts 6% ABV and the same easy drinkability of Bud Light. This product is noted for being packaged in a new translucent blue glass bottle.​

I'll do the work for everyone else:

Bud Light Platinum

A slightly sweeter, higher alcohol version of Bud Light launched in early 2012, this beer boasts 6% ABV and the same easy drinkability of Bud Light. This product is noted for being packaged in a new translucent blue glass bottle.​

Sweeter than bud light? seriously?...ehhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom