• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you afraid of change? You want to talk about it?
Change can be painful.

Also... I miss my old avatar:
ibvvNYy7yMfvWE.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
so i was never at gaf with the gif avatars. what made it change? is there a conspicuous difference in terms of website performance?

he changed

But not quick enough. I got you, blame space. ;)

I thought that would just be h protag's avatar but it's a different picture

dedication

edit: lawrence arms!!!!!!!!111

I am very dedicated to my craft.

nice stuff

I'm glad that posting drunk pictures of me stacking bottles on top of my head has now given me insight on what I need to do when I go out if I want to attract a potential mate. Stack stack stack. Will beer cans work as well, I wonder? Or is wine classier? ;P

Alucrid

Banned
oh god, this room has terrible lighting so it makes me look evil.
Edit:
Evil Atramental
http://i.minus.com/iKfmwPAVn3uej.jpg[IMG]

Good Atramental
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iLd3f6Tes5JgH.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Were the hats BOGO and you two just went splitsies?

R&B is great when chopped and screwed

[quote="_Isaac, post: 34605360"]Can you explain the projects behind you?[/QUOTE]

Umm...dey be color wheels. Wheels or color.

I really like the 'good' Atramental (as your avy too). Your glasses are awesome.
Good Atramental does have his perks but... Good Atramental and Evil Atramental need to get integrated with one another sooner or later because Good Atramental is a bit of a wuss. Haha!

And yeah, my glasses are pretty rad. Thanks for the compliment.

Can you explain the projects behind you?
I'm guessing they are color wheels that some freshman painted for their color theory class.

Were the hats BOGO and you two just went splitsies?
Can't remember. I've had these two caps for a while now.

I also have a pure black one somewhere but it's gone missing.

_Isaac

Um...I'm guessing hes at a lab working and that's just what's on the walls cause it's an art lab or something.

I remember him saying it was freshman color theory homework or something like that. I was just curious what an assignment like that entails.

Alucrid

Banned
I remember him saying it was freshman color theory homework or something like that. I was just curious what an assignment like that entails.

Oh. Well errm making a color wheel and getting the shades right I guess. I had to do a similar thing high school using pencil to create lighter/darker shading.

Probably to show how the "cool" colors relate to the "warm" colors.

Blue to Orange
Red to Green
Yellow to Purple

UrokeJoe

I'm glad that posting drunk pictures of me stacking bottles on top of my head has now given me insight on what I need to do when I go out if I want to attract a potential mate. Stack stack stack. Will beer cans work as well, I wonder? Or is wine classier? ;P

The balancing act could of very well of been cup noodles, the playing along part was what was great.

Carry on... I just commented louder than I thought. No intention to offend or make notice.

sruckus

Hello Gaf. I am joining the drunk thread! Do you ever get annoyed when friends come over and than Skype with their significant others (or those on the way there) and leave you bored and lonely? That's me! *downs another beer*

Hello Gaf. I am joining the drunk thread! Do you ever get annoyed when friends come over and than Skype with their significant others (or those on the way there) and leave you bored and lonely? That's me! *downs another beer*
Nope. Never had that problem before.

*downs another beer*

_Isaac

Yeah this sometimes happens to me.

sruckus

Well luckily there's another friend who's here to keep me company but the main person is talking to this kid and it's annoying. I like to drink and have fun not drink and be depressed

When my friends used to live in the same state as I did they would never do that.

But oddly enough, as soon as they got the hell out of South Carolina they ended up with some chicas.

Ergo... I need to move the hell out of South Carolina.

Well, I can't get drunk tonight because I've got class at 11 a.m. so I'm gonna go ahead and get some much needed sleep.

Night, drunk thread.
r54Xw.gif

Nos_G

Hey drunk thread, currently at a bar drinking my second pint of Strongbow Cider and browsing GAF. I'm not sure how I feel about this, but it sure is tasty.

+2 morals and dignity.

-3 penis.

Most unique night I had out. Had a sure thing with a good looking girl, but we got on to the subject of drugs. She was anti, I was pro - after an hour of talking, we both kind of bailed on each other.

I kind of felt proud at the time that my penis didn't talk for me, but now I don't.

It helps me slightly that I think she was crazy. She wanted to change me. Ugh...I just met you 1 hour ago.

Other than that though, we got on and I was kind of having fun arguing for pro-drugs but I don't think she was having fun in the anti-drug camp.

Now I'm kind of a sad.

This song suits my mood right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkkpRE660Ls

AcridMeat

Banned
Holy fuck 15+ hours on campus today I hate this, it's only the second week.

Here's how the afternoon/evening roughly went in pictures

XQ1hzl.jpg

KuTLHl.jpg

QF7XSl.jpg

NE716l.jpg

fpf1ql.jpg

Ice Cream Man was one of the worst things I've ever heard. It was incredible. Ice Cream Man won for worst song of the night and Taunto won for worst album art. I really liked Terry Van Zandt's though "I'm A Bad Person". Oh how I can relate, Zandt.

edit: The subtext on Ice Cream Man is "31 flavors and not a damn one is free"

Hola drunk thread, just got off work(I bartender at my neighborhood bar) and after having a few cocktails at work and a few beers now at home I thought I would drop in and say hi. How is everyone doing tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom