• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plywood said:
Got a link to any specific thread?

Well let me fully explain what I was talking about, Meus made a thread about Steven Spielberg's Taken apparently someone sent harsh PM messages to him about the thread and everyone in the thread kept saying "Liam Neeson." cause he starred in the movie Taken, so duckroll slaughtered everyone for derailing I'm assuming. Upwards of 20 people were banned.

That's hilarious because last I remember, Duckroll had banned him before. haha :lol :lol

I'm sorry though, I can't remember the thread title. It's been a while. :/

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
268286_10150235572596666_502806665_7648655_2677959_n.jpg

Damn so nice. Then...

283403_10150235571166666_502806665_7648646_6707023_n.jpg

coldvein

Banned
blame space said:
voldvein giw are you doiuing

listening to el-p and texting my ex girlfriends. i do that shit when im so er though.

im considering going to buy more beers, but the gas station is like two blocks away and i lost my headphones

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
brianjones said:
im drunk as fuck parked next to a humongous truck

nice

it's sunday beer night over here, but I'm not in any exciting truck-related scenarios, just planted here as a storm rages outside

coldvein

Banned
trucks are pretty common.

i was gonna walk to ghe gas station but some of my neighbors are down on the landing and i dont want to talk to those jokers.

coldvein said:
trucks are pretty common.

i was gonna walk to ghe gas station but some of my neighbors are down on the landing and i dont want to talk to those jokers.

there has to be a word for this kind of obstruction

i run into it a lot

EDIT: yes shove everything up your ass

Spokker

No, silly, you drink alcohol through your mouth. The straw is the kind you'd find in a 7-11 where the Slurpees are. It has the little spoony part on the end.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Spokker said:
No, silly, you drink alcohol through your mouth. The straw is the kind you'd find in a 7-11 where the Slurpees are. It has the little spoony part on the end.

you can actually take in booze through your butt

try it sometime

coldvein

Banned
blame space said:
oh they're meth heads

why aren't u partaking

sometimes you gotta push thru a crowd of toothless native americans and dudes that look like vanilla ice to get out of your door, i did it, i'm back, fuck that shit! i keeps it real.

Spokker

How do you resist the urge to go to other non-drunk threads and shit them up? I can hardly resist when I'm sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom