• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I cleared a bottle of sake and now started a bottle of wine...

sadly no weed tonight because I wouldn't be drinking otherwise.

ngower

wenis said:
I cleared a bottle of sake and now started a bottle of wine...

sadly no weed tonight because I wouldn't be drinking otherwise.

I ran dry on the latter last weekend, what I wouldn't give for a half of a half of a half of a half of a half of an eighth of brick weed right now.

[EDIT] Just scraped some keef out of my grinder, good lord! BEST (solo) BIRTHDAY EVER!

I love you, GAF.

If this were the Night's Watch, and we were on the wall together, you'd all be my brothers (and for those few women browsing GAF, it's cool if you joined the black too).

God I'm a nerd =)

24FrameDaVinci said:
I love you, GAF.

If this were the Night's Watch, and we were on the wall together, you'd all be my brothers (and for those few women browsing GAF, it's cool if you joined the black too).

God I'm a nerd =)

*raises tankard of mead*

Just got off work a little while ago. Picked up some Magic Hat Citrus Boy hefeweizen and a lemon. Going to probably take that out as I pack up tonight to move tomorrow and/or play Counter Strike.

Never had that particular Magic Hat, but I have enjoyed other hefeweizens like UFO, Shiner and Widmer.

Rage Kage

Neo Member
Just got done playing Nard Bagman in a three game series in MLB 2k11.

He has to drive more on the way to Gulf Shores on Monday.

Been drinking for a bit now.

That game is fun.

Big Sky I.P.A.

Joe Mauer can't hit shit with me behind the helm in 2K11.

That drive is gonna be a blast, I'm drinking the whole way!

JK

Srsly

Banned
It's soul crushingly boring here right now so I've decided that I want to get drunk...except I can't because it's 7 minutes after midnight and I can no longer buy alcohol. Fuck my state

August 1st's the big 22 for myself.

Pregame show will likely begin around 4 or 5 tomorrow, onward to Tempe for an assault on ASU later that night.

Srsly said:
It's soul crushingly boring here right now so I've decided that I want to get drunk...except I can't because it's 7 minutes after midnight and I can no longer buy alcohol. Fuck my state
It's only boring because you don't know what was at stake with the rubber match. God speed trooper.

Im drinking my weasley black guts out!

100 proof rum. Oh its a wonderful tincture! I recommend it to anyone who wants to make an evening unforgettable.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm getting too sober for comfort...

I just noticed the bottle of patron and rum in my freezer.....

important life decision up ahead....

i've cleared a bottle of sake and wine....

do I proceed ahead?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ngower said:
IT'S MY (Gee-wizz gosh darn) BIRTHDAY!

22 years of being awesome down, 1,000,000 to go.

Obligatory

1QsIa.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hope next time I'm drunk I can make it into this thread, whenever I'm drunk and get within 10 feet of my bedroom / laptop I am usually passed out already and pass out within seconds.

mozfan12

Banned
No need for me memes...

Hily crapshoot, someones bumping James Blake. Why am i on neogaf when i should be dancing with a cute gir. Seems like i need to make a girl-age thread....

mozfan12

Banned
Ps. Where in the holt fuck is the guy with the ninja turtles avatar. Dude was fucking awesome though i hardly knrw the guy

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
dubai smh... fucking whore houses are allowed to pimp prostitutes and serve alcohol but regular bars aren't allowed to play music. what the shit man. I need to get my journey on.

EDIT: forgot to mention this is during the holy month of ramadan

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I've thrown up 4 times since last night. I got absolutely wasted. I feel like if I eat I'll throw up even more. Massive headache too. Ugg

Halcyon

Me, house to myself, a 9 dollar bottel of rum, michael keaton batman movies.....drunk thread.

Celebrating myself going back to school at the ripe age of 29 and getting 100 in my first set of classes.

Ultima_5

Going back to college next week so I'll be able to drink w/ my buddies again. Quite excited since I haven't drank in a few months. What should my first alcohol be when I get back?

Note: I'm in college so finances are quite limited so price vs quantity is an important factor =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom