• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spokker

My next drink is a strawberry margarita because I remembered we have a snow cone machine. It has less alcoholic content than my last drink but I don't have to fucking impress you.

Hunter S.

After a long mountain bike ride nothing is better than beer and bourbon. Hopefully, I don't get a hangover so I will want to ride tomorrow. BURP

4 litres of beer and 350 ml of vodka (called a daddy naggin around these parts) has me in a bit of a heap. Debating whether to stay up all night but I guess I'll start the friday drunk thread.

Note: I do not condone drinking to anyone under age.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bloody Mary's are delicious.

I have some Becks on ice and a fresh sack of herbal remedy to compliment it. Payday is always the best day.

Hunter S.

Playing portal 2 drunk is so fun until you get too stupid to problem solve.
Oh and getting banned when drunk from your favorite forum should give a person immunity. I do not even remember insulting that guy.

killthekampers

Neo Member
Anyone know of a good chaser for bacardi 151? I mostly stick to SoCo but I drink it like water so I'm trying find something a bit stronger so if you guys have any suggestions I'm open to anything.

Hunter S.

killthekampers said:
Anyone know of a good chaser for bacardi 151? I mostly stick to SoCo but I drink it like water so I'm trying find something a bit stronger so if you guys have any suggestions I'm open to anything.

Real men do not need chasers.

On a semi more serious note lemons are freat and so is pinapple.

killthekampers

Neo Member
Hunter S Thompson said:
Real men do not need chasers.

On a semi more serious note lemons are freat and so is pinapple.

Alright thanks. The chaser isn't so much for me as it is for my friends since they usually don't take straight shots of anything over 80 proof without having a look of total disgust on their faces

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
So hey guys. It's almost ramadan and bars in Dubai are going all out before the holy month. Quite hypocritical if you ask me but hey whatever floats their boat man. I can't believe im typing this.

2th

Banned
Friends wedding out in the boonies. Bunch of white folks dancing while intoxicated. The hotel room to pass out and vomit in is ready. God bless kegs.

Melchiah

We were here: http://www.suomenlinna.fi/en, grilled meat and drank lots of beer and vodka.

evAJT.jpg

ngower said:
IT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY!

22 years of being awesome down, 1,000,000 to go.
I will chug a beer in your honor sir.

mHh5gl.jpg

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My friend took this just for you lol)

EDIT: Yes I look at GAF on my Iphone, what of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom