• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc farks

Haha. I'm getting too drunk to keep up with the internets.

I'm not a douche.

Yeah, I actually believe I am cool. But not because I have sex with women.

Seanspeed

Banned
Haha. I'm getting too drunk to keep up with the internets.

I'm not a douche.

Yeah, I actually believe I am cool. But not because I have sex with women.

I thought you were busy going out and chasing pussy? What are you still doing posting on GAF?

Or are you actually just sitting at home pretending to act cool?

balddemon

Banned
oh damn.
also this chipotle burrito fried in butter is fucking delicious
need more bb juice
but i'm out
so i'm using cranbery juice next time

tc farks

I thought you were busy going out and chasing pussy? What are you still doing posting on GAF?

Or are you actually just sitting at home pretending to act cool?

Relax bro. What's wrong with me chasing pussy? And yeah, I'm leavin soon, waiting for my ride. Why u mad?

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Wait...

Why wouldn't I be serious?

Did you know she was married before you put stuff inside her?

Not married (I thought homewrecker could be used in any situation where you're compromising someone else's relationship?).

It was a friend whom with I suppose I always shared a mutual attraction but never ever thought about pursuing (mostly cuz she's been in a relationship), turns out her and her boyfriend of around a year or so haven't exactly been getting physical for a couple of months, no matter how much she's tried.

balddemon

Banned
god damnit guys i'm reconsidering the hate i have for my mormon religion now

so i was talking to this girl at basketball
she stayed to play with us instead of leaving when her brother and dad did cuz i offered a ride home
shes fun to play ball with
fun to flirt with
cute
athletic
white
blonde
but she's also mormon.
and i loved the short amount of time we spent together
just guarding each other not giving a fuck
then the ride home was short but sweet
so like, i am realize i'll never get a girl like that without going on a mission
and being mormon correctly
so like, goddamn, i like her a lot, and shes the kidn of girl i want to marry
but i'm so conflicted, because i was just coming to terms with not wanting to be mormon

ahhh fuck. i'm at a good drunk point. time to continue drinking

OH AND
EVERCLEAR

Not married (I thought homewrecker could be used in any situation where you're compromising someone else's relationship?).

It was a friend whom with I suppose I always shared a mutual attraction but never ever thought about pursuing (mostly cuz she's been in a relationship), turns out her and her boyfriend of around a year or so haven't exactly been getting physical for a couple of months, no matter how much she's tried.

the problem with hooking up with someone willing to lie to their partner and cheat is that you cannot trust a word they say. She may tell you that things aren't working out, but you can never really know.

This will end badly.

oh, and I've switched over to peach shine to end my night of drinking since I have not been able to talk any women to sitting on top of my penis tonight.

god damnit guys i'm reconsidering the hate i have for my mormon religion now

so i was talking to this girl at basketball
she stayed to play with us instead of leaving when her brother and dad did cuz i offered a ride home
shes fun to play ball with
fun to flirt with
cute
athletic
white
blonde
but she's also mormon.
and i loved the short amount of time we spent together
just guarding each other not giving a fuck
then the ride home was short but sweet
so like, i am realize i'll never get a girl like that without going on a mission
and being mormon correctly
so like, goddamn, i like her a lot, and shes the kidn of girl i want to marry
but i'm so conflicted, because i was just coming to terms with not wanting to be mormon

ahhh fuck. i'm at a good drunk point. time to continue drinking

OH AND
EVERCLEAR
fuck that shit.
there's plenty of girls like that that arent' mormon.
you're not going to be making any spirtit babies with that one on your own planet cause guess what that's a bunch of bull.

balddemon

Banned
ya this isn't vaginas our us its mantime. everclear, straight. bb juice chaser.

also i feel like people are skipping my posts because of how i'm posting them. i'll try to form more coherent thoughts next time i post D:

tc farks

I understand. Your mom needs to use her email eventually.

My mom died of breast cancer. After sacrificing her entire life for us. But don't worry brotha, I love comedy as much as you do.

My situstion is this: My ex-girlfriend is acting like a bitch tonight, so I'm going elsewhere.

I'm not a douche for doing so. And I don't know why it's a big deal it's taking so long? He's fat and always slow.

ya this isn't vaginas our us its mantime. everclear, straight. bb juice chaser.

also i feel like people are skipping my posts because of how i'm posting them. i'll try to form more coherent thoughts next time i post D:

bb juice?

My mom died of breast cancer. After sacrificing her entire life for us. But don't worry brotha, I love comedy as much as you do.

My situstion is this: My ex-girlfriend is acting like a bitch tonight, so I'm going elsewhere.

I'm not a douche for doing so. And I don't know why it's a big deal it's taking so long? He's fat and always slow.

remind again why you're NOT a douche? ;)

balddemon

Banned
fuck that shit.
there's plenty of girls like that that arent' mormon.
you're not going to be making any spirtit babies with that one on your own planet cause guess what that's a bunch of bull.
lol i know that. i'm still not sure how much i believe, if any, in mormonism.
but i felt GOOD around her. no pressure to fuck her or anytying. not that that is bad pressure btw. just nice to hang out, and she'st he first girl i've thought more than once after taking her home. its weird, i know, but we'll see.
bb juice?

remind again why you're NOT a douche? ;)

also i couldn't remember what you asked me so sorry tihs is alreayd a reply.

blueberry juice. da shit. although it doesn't mix well with everclear. oh well i'lll survive. need moar hair anyways.

Seanspeed

Banned

Why are you still posting? Sorry, but I'm going to assume you're just a fuckin liar(especially the guilt-ridden shit you're trying to pull there) as long as you keep posting.

And he? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom