• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it take this long for someone to ask you what the first was???

It was a serious of increasingly silly statements that someone posted on facebook. It wouldn't be funny to someone who didn't know the person or the context surrounding the situation. So... yeah that sucks. Sorry.

It was a serious of increasingly silly statements that someone posted on facebook. It wouldn't be funny to someone who didn't know the person or the context surrounding the situation. So... yeah that sucks. Sorry.

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
look where that got me

Look at you. Wallowing in your own filth. I stuck with you through thick and thin. This isn't the Blame Space I knew. This isn't the Blame Space I appreciated. I idolized.

So go ahead. Keep on feeling sorry for yourself. Yea, you got banned for a bit. It happens to everyone. It's how you return that matters.

Right now you're scared... You're tepid. But know there are some of us who are rooting for you.

I probably shouldn't be watching Rocky and posting at the same time

Machine

I drank several very strong drinks and expected to be unconscious by now. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm still awake. Time for more drinks!

Amagon

Its been a while since I got a buzz!!! I've been hitting the gym 5 days a week and change my eating habit but tonight, its the first night I had some alcohol. 2 glasses of Cabernet and I'm feeling good while listening to my friend mix electronic/dance music on ustream! Gonna have one more glass and prolly fall face first in my bed. Going to Pacha tomorrow night in NYC!!!!! Cant fucking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^_^

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
im watching community season 2 episode 18, im rating it soon

tc farks

Also, I can't be in this thread much longer. As I have to suavely talk women into sitting on top of my penis shortly. Yeah I've been slapped in a bar for telling a woman I just wanna fuck. No shame in my game.

Listen. To. John. Butler. Trio.

Word.

h3ro

McSoreley's on 7th between 2nd and 3rd.

You know what to do NYC GAF.

hit it up. Dude with the mullet carried out twenty beers in two hands. No tray. was amazing.

i love Friday!

balddemon

Banned
i'll post a picture of bb juice later

also me and this dude on dungeon defenders were talking about disney princesses
and i said jasmine is the hottest one
he said they all suck cuz they dont get naked like hentai girls
i said i can get a boner ifi try really hard while watching hentai but cant finish
he said its cuz i'm watching the wrong kind
wtf? are you sure its not cuz i like real women? lmao oh well he's cool guy

edit; he just told me i need to find high level hentai with blood in it. OKAY GUY

i said i can get a boner ifi try really hard while watching hentai but cant finish

edit; he just told me i need to find high level hentai with blood in it. OKAY GUY

There must be something wrong with you. I finished by just reading this.

Sounds like you were talking talking to Cheezmo.

Hey drunk gaf

should I feel bad about being a homewrecker if I didn't instigate anything?

Because I kind of don't feel bad and I'm okay with that. She was super cute.

Seanspeed

Banned
Also, I can't be in this thread much longer. As I have to suavely talk women into sitting on top of my penis shortly. Yeah I've been slapped in a bar for telling a woman I just wanna fuck. No shame in my game.

Do you think that makes you sound cool? Cuz it really just makes you sound like a douche to me.

Hey drunk gaf

should I feel bad about being a homewrecker if I didn't instigate anything?

Because I kind of don't feel bad and I'm okay with that. She was super cute.

Did you know she was married before you put stuff inside her?

it seems like douche bags get the girls

while people like me get ignored.

so there's probably a method to his douchebaginess.

or somtehtign

women mistake doucheyness for confidence and a dark wit. BY the time they figure it out it is too late.

Seanspeed

Banned

or somtehtign

Its a bad misconception. A lot of the super-shallow, stuck-up chicks will go for the douchebags, but unlike what people might like to think, there's actually quite a few good looking, sweet chicks out there.

As long as you're confident and pretty good looking, you'll do alright. You dont have to act like a fucking frat moron to get somebody. Douches pray on the weak, just like in the wild. They're an insecure, pathetic breed.

balddemon

Banned

or somtehtign

its true im' a douche sometimes and get girls
but i'm also nice and get more girls
maybe you're too nice?
or not nice neough
who knows. we should hang out
also this shit puts hair on my chest...good thing i have more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom