• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanspeed

Banned
She dropped her pen and had to look for it!

No way. I was thinking maybe she 'fell asleep' in your lap or something. Thats the only conceivable way you could get away with it. Unless it was a 15 second blowjob, there had to be a better excuse.

EDIT: ah ok, I was right. <brofist>

She later dumped me for getting drunk while visiting her at college and accidentally burning down her dorm room when I left one of those sandwich makers on.

:(

No way. I was thinking maybe she 'fell asleep' in your lap or something. Thats the only conceivable way you could get away with it. Unless it was a 15 second blowjob, there had to be a better excuse.

EDIT: ah ok, I was right. <brofist>

It was on the way back from Atlanta after going to see an opera with her parents. The stretch of i-85 in north GA is pitch black. She was always into risky/public sex. We got caught on the Blue Ridge parkway once, did it in the middle of the Clemson football field, and in the library a bunch of times.

Well 10 pm here and time for me to pass out. I'll just leave you with this

I've Had Enough said:
I've had enough of dancehalls
I've had enough of pills
I've had enough of streetfights
I've seen my share of kills
I'm finished with the fashions
And acting like I'm tough
I'm bored with hate and passion
I've had enough of trying to love.

Sharkmuncher Out.

AcridMeat

Banned
Acrid. Next Saturday. Sharks. Berkeley.

fT004.gif

Seanspeed

Banned
It was an honest mistake! I made one sandwich, and was going to make another, but she dragged me out of her dorm in a hurry to get to some school dance.

An honest mistake is forgetting to take the trash out.

Burning down somebody's room is.........well............its a fuckin catastrophe.

tc farks

Sorry Frampton lovers. It's just too soft for me. Lines on my Face/I Love Your Way/Show me the Way, is beautiful yet it could totally put me to sleep.

I'm a rocker. Therefore, Tommy.

Wool

now I've moved onto

swhappyending.jpg

and 90's triphop. I fucking love life. Crisp mountain air, good beer, fun music.

What kind of beer is that? I'm likely moving to Montana this summer, this better exist there.

The real marker of an awesome dude.

GIRRRRLLL YOU THOUGHT HE WAS AMAYYYn BUT HE WAS A MUFFFIIIIIN
Frank_Zappa.jpg

I'm a huge fan of Hot Rats and One Size Fits All. It's upsetting to me that people assume making imaginative music means you have to be on drugs. Everyone always talks that way about Ren and Stimpy too. "Oh my gawd, John Kricfalusi had to have been on crazy drugs to make this show, it's for adults." You can't just be eccentric these days, there has to be a cause.

An honest mistake is forgetting to take the trash out.

Burning down somebody's room is.........well............its a fuckin catastrophe.

Well yes. It was not my best moment. It was a long time ago. I just looked her up for the first time in years and she is a stay at home mom with two kids. Fuck I feel old.

Does anyone have moments where you realize that so many of your memories are becoming ancient history?

What kind of beer is that? I'm likely moving to Montana this summer, this better exist there.

Russian imperial stout from Sweetwater

i say "that's a bingo" all the time and no one knows what i'm talking about and then i get sad

i guess i'm a true child of the internet huh.. epic fail

tc farks

I'm a huge fan of Hot Rats and One Size Fits All. It's upsetting to me that people assume making imaginative music means you have to be on drugs. Everyone always talks that way about Ren and Stimpy too. "Oh my gawd, John Kricfalusi had to have been on crazy drugs to make this show, it's for adults." You can't just be eccentric these days, there has to be a cause.

Woah now. You don't HAVE to be on drugs. I'm sorry for thinking that someone might have been, and then was like, damn. This dude didn't even need them. And still came out with the craziest shit possible.

Call it a learning experience.

AcridMeat

Banned
Few things,
This should be in the OP
mL3Aq.gif

Peaches En Regalia is one of my favorite songs of all time. Willie the Pimp is fantastic as well. I don't actually have One Size Fits All, I'll look for it!

I'm 95% sure I won't have work since I never work Saturdays. WOOOOO ITS FINALLY HAPPENING!

and yeah THATS A BINGO
Who are the Sharks going to be trolling?
g5OlF.jpg

Machine

I like some of The Who, but I really don't get all the fuss. :(

This is a good jam, though.

Eminence Front is NOT where you start. Listen to the entire album Who's Next and once you realize how excellent it is, move on to either Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy or Quadrophenia.

Acid08

Banned
Few things,
This should be in the OP
mL3Aq.gif

Peaches En Regalia is one of my favorite songs of all time. Willie the Pimp is fantastic as well. I don't actually have One Size Fits All, I'll look for it!

Who are the Sharks going to be trolling?
g5OlF.jpg
The muhfuckin Coyotes.

owlbeak

Eminence Front is NOT where you start. Listen to the entire album Who's Next and once you realize how excellent it is, move on to either Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy or Quadrophenia.
I have. I've listened to a lot of The Who. I just don't really get what the big deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom