• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have people to party with so.... yeah.

At least someone here on GAF who lives about an hour away from me was kind enough to invite for some drinks whenever I'm not being swamped with school work.

I think maybe next Friday I'll take him up on that offer.

Daheza

Out of jager :'( i would pour some out for my homies you know ... but im out ... gosh payday does not come quick enough... also noticing i only post when i drink so i suppose i should drink more to post more to get member status faster. There may be some problems with that theory still working it out. What is everyone drinking, you all are being rather quiet for a drinking thread.

ChuyMasta

I have a pretty low tolerance to alcohol. 2 Margaritas and I am already tipzy/buzzed sucking at playing games. Why the hell am I playing Harvest moon and sucking at it?

No, but seriously, even other people notice I get wasted too fast. Is this normal? I started drinking at 25. Before that, I was a saint (Read: Virgin)

Seanspeed

Banned

balddemon

Banned
why the fuck would I joke about something like that?

guess you haven't seen me post in the "post your real pic thread"
http://i.imgur.com/Iq1rZ.jpg

21 fucking years old. started losing it when I around 17 or 18. that kind of shit really fucks with you at that age.

edit; I'm going to bed. so tired.

i think he means cuz your so despressed all the time, at least in here mots of the time, at least when hes reading

omg i swear i told him that seanspeed, but dont think he listend D:

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
i prefer to smoke after a few drinks, it just kills any of the dodgy shit weed does.

How many we talking? I mean i have the same sort of problem but I've just stopped doing it for a bit in hope that i can just rester at some point, but if this is a better solution id rather do that... just wanna be safe.. i hate pulling whiteys.. i've had two in my life..one was fairly crappy but the other one really fucked with my head

EDIT: Why so quiet?

First time drunk on drunk thread.... could it be nobody's drinking tonight..

Rubbish King

What did coldvein do this time?

from what i could gather he called 'ShockingAlberto' a p*ki last week, then they entered a chat room with him, then 'ShockingAlberto' banned him from that chatroom, coldvein apparently was being nice on the chat and the guy was holding a grudge, instead of being the better man and leaving it, (he was rather drunk) he took it to GAF...people did try to stop him from destroying himself but in the way you would stop a sober person using phrases such as 'pipe down' which were then perceived in a condescending manner by him, although i think even the 'ShockingAlberto' who got him banned felt bad..although it was clearly only done because he was pissed it was slightly deserved... i believe the ban is 6 months..i hope the guys got an alt otherwise tomorrow morning is gonna suck for him!

If that wasnt enough of an explanation

For real? Thats you? You're a good-looking dude. Seriously. You put an ounce of effort and you'd get girls left and right.
Good looks are not enough.

My confidence is basically non-existant and I am constantly in a depressed and anxious emotional state.

Just a couple of days ago some girl in one of my design classes asked me what was wrong. I guess I had a pretty grim looking facial expression at the time. I lied and said I was just tired.

Rubbish King

Nice! I got to smoke weed with Kathy when they were in SF. Very cool lady.
Just wondering, but are there any rules on posting about recreational drug use, i mean are there anyways you can get banned from it?

ALSO, whats GAFs thought on Heineken. Because I'm currenty loving it

Just wondering, but are there any rules on posting about recreational drug use, i mean are there anyways you can get banned from it?

ALSO, whats GAFs thought on Heineken. Because I'm currenty loving it
ib1VhcmSOgxyGH.gif

kidding. heineken is okay. I just wanted to use that gif.

As for the drugs... I dunno.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Got 3.5 grams of great weed.. Weed so good you can smell it from the place im storing it. Will be posting in this thread tomorrow night drunk and baked its going to be the highlight of my life. Look forward to it guys.

Acid08

Banned
Got 3.5 grams of great weed.. Weed so good you can smell it from the place im storing it. Will be posting in this thread tomorrow night drunk and baked its going to be the highlight of my life. Look forward to it guys.

Nice dude! I know that 8th will serve you well.

Kentpaul

Nice dude! I know that 8th will serve you well.

Oh man dam straight.. It's so shiney FTW. Back when I was a regular smoker this shit would have been the jackpot.. Going to zone out to infected mushroom after a few joints/bottle of wine. Tomorrow will be reason I was out on this earth guys. Look forward to speaking to you al tomorrow. I'm so excited guys. Looks like Stavita also, always great with alcohol.

Kentpaul

Bout to get shit faced, anyone able to help me stabilize a mini port?

Stick my mini so so in your back port ? Sorry I'm to sober to type/read right tonight. Good night guys iv got an entire morning/afternoon then 8 hours of work between me and getting drunk/stoned yo. Saved so much cash skipping clubbing in so proud of my self.

Riggs

Banned
Stick my mini so so in your back port ? Sorry I'm to sober to type/read right tonight. Good night guys iv got an entire morning/afternoon then 8 hours of work between me and getting drunk/stoned yo. Saved so much cash skipping clubbing in so proud of my self.

Roger that

Kentpaul

Roger that

You enjoy getting shitfaced im so jelly. Laying in bed with some music playing on my iPod like a civilised asshole. Im thinking about opening my window but it's like minus 4 outside and the birds will come out about 5,6 am and sing like fuck and wake my ass up. I cant be doing with that i really can't.

Kentpaul

I best be going to bed now guys, just trying to get off the Internet I find the net very addictive

I hope coldvain Aint perm banned. Shit would be very upsetting if so.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy Jesus I'm finally home. Bottled a ton of wine today. This really small-time vineyard owned by this really nice old women. The bottling facility was in this big tractor truck, it was like an episode of how it's made back there. Got through I think 6 tanks before we called a day. Then I went for burritos with a friend.

AND NOW IM HOME WITH 8 BEERS and a whole lotta tv to watch.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna be on tomorrow night to see Kentpaul high and drunk so I can maybe play with myself.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
why did you post that shit-band thermals, you punk-ass bitch?

edit: so why'd coldvein get banned for 6mo?

edit2: This is the worst song I've ever heard. My band was supposed to go on tour with Matt and Kim, so I have tried to defend them in the past, but this shit sounds like Weird Al. Soulja Boy is legitimately the best part of this song, which is saying a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teXA3CUyNY4&feature=related

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom