• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
o28gi.png

balddemon

Banned
Like I said, drunk reading comprehension = win

Jail = holding cell for, idk, 3 days? Plus all the shit I gotta deal with now. I'm not trying to look good, it's the internet, and there are like 5 people total in this thread I care about.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just about to go to work, took that weed out to have a better look and my room smells someone just smoked 40 blunts. I'm in for the best time tonight guys

9 hours time i'l be drinking and smoking, bought some CANDLES in ect to mask the smell.

LETS DO IT GUYS, LETS DO IT TOGETHER

DangerStepp

I missed some mad action.

Ef.

Kentpaul, you can pay me to guard your green.

I'll accept being allowed to sniff it every hour or so as compensation for my labor. Either that or I get some monster charges blown my way.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Someone should rename thread title to r.i.p kentpaul

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Go there tonight, you guys are gonna be roasted.

i8zci.gif

Jasup

Two week holiday starts here... One week drinking in lapland with friends and one week for casual binge. Oh yeah.

Kentpaul

i want to hang out with kent paul for a day

6 hours to go guys, sitting in my workplace right now with a plan to pass the next 2 hours (me and a bro from work are going to white wash a big section of the old freezer wall) shit going to get messy guys. Hope this thread is active tonight when I breach the barrier of life

Edit

4 hours and 20 minutes to feels good man times

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sup Drunk thread, im 50 post off becoming a FULL GOD DAMN member, feels good. My mission is to become one tonight... blame space..why are you junior junior out of interesst?

Dragon

Banned
Recommendations on Super Bowl beer/alcohol?! I'm gonna try to calm down on drinking afterwards so I want to go out with a bang.

Kjellson

indeed, now, whatchu doing/drinkin brahh?... im tres bored drinking Heineken and watching dragon ball Z because I'm fucking awesome

Oh, shit. I didn't properly ask your question. The last thing a drank was Jack Daniels. As I said, whiskey really isn't my thing. Lol. Drank some beer as well. Don't know what kind though.

Haha!

Kentpaul

Coldvain got 6 month in the can... Shittt what did be do guys? Guy is a gaf legend

hylje

MENTLEGEN. First time poster, long time lurker.

It's cold here. -26C that feels like -34C. So I ended up warming myself with bottle of cheapo whiskey.

Rubbish King

Oh, shit. I didn't properly ask your question. The last thing a drank was Jack Daniels. As I said, whiskey really isn't my thing. Lol. Drank some beer as well. Don't know what kind though.

Haha!

Thats okay buddy, who the hel are these ballroom blitz guys?

Coldvain got 6 month in the can... Shittt what did be do guys? Guy is a gaf legend

purely because im awesome i will quote myslelf, but if you had looked a page back you could have seenthis..

from what i could gather he called 'ShockingAlberto' a p*ki last week, then they entered a chat room with him, then 'ShockingAlberto' banned him from that chatroom, coldvein apparently was being nice on the chat and the guy was holding a grudge, instead of being the better man and leaving it, (he was rather drunk) he took it to GAF...people did try to stop him from destroying himself but in the way you would stop a sober person using phrases such as 'pipe down' which were then perceived in a condescending manner by him, although i think even the 'ShockingAlberto' who got him banned felt bad..although it was clearly only done because he was pissed it was slightly deserved... i believe the ban is 6 months..i hope the guys got an alt otherwise tomorrow morning is gonna suck for him!

If that wasnt enough of an explanation

Rubbish King

MENTLEGEN. First time poster, long time lurker.

It's cold here. -26C that feels like -34C. So I ended up warming myself with bottle of cheapo whiskey.

dudeeee im in portsmouth at the moment, it like minus 3 and i am dying, fair play to you sir

Rubbish King

I often feel left out as a European gaffer, since this thread is mainly active when American get drunk, say, in about 8 hours...

WOH BRO, I AM HERE FOR YOU, also.

C://Docments/imagesiknowthatfeelbro.jpeg

talk about anything, i am up for chat, i am wrecked..where you from?

Rubbish King

Belgium. You also in the appropriate time zone? Or having some afternoon buzz going on? ;)

its 10:45pm here but y'now the difference isnt too bad, btw for future ref, quote my posts so i can see id you are responding to me :) how is belgium doing dude? im backpacking this year an i plan to go there in august, we should totally meet up for a drink :D then we could be on drunk gaf IRL. xD

its 10:45pm here but y'now the difference isnt too bad, btw for future ref, quote my posts so i can see id you are responding to me :) how is belgium doing dude? im backpacking this year an i plan to go there in august, we should totally meet up for a drink :D then we could be on drunk gaf IRL. xD
I didn't quote you because I thought we'd be the only gaffers in the drunk thread, considering this ungodly hour to be drunk (for Americans). I clicked your profile and found out you're from the UK. How the UK doing? Belgium is doing fine. Yes, I speak for every Belgian. And it's snowing. Yay! Which cities are you planning to visit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom