• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately it doesn't have an auto return arm so it just keeps spinning on that groove on the inner part of the record.

That's kind of awesome. I have a Tom Waits record that is supposed to repeat on a specific point at the end of the the side but my player always kicks it out.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom

72e277d60bd06605b82e8d16777e0ceee2507bf7.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
reading my dream journal and holy shit this is MINDFUCK.

8 hours from now guys be in the thread i don't want to be alone and drunk!

FGMPR

Banned
reading my dream journal and holy shit this is MINDFUCK.

8 hours from now guys be in the thread i don't want to be alone and drunk!

whats a dream journal and how do you not already know what is in it if you wrote it?

...anyway I thought I better hang in this thread for a while before I get myself banned on the other boards out of drunken stupidity.

I'm pretty good at that

whats a dream journal and how do you not already know what is in it if you wrote it?

...anyway I thought I better hang in this thread for a while before I get myself banned on the other boards out of drunken stupidity.

I'm pretty good at that

You write down your dreams as soon as you wake up, to document them before you're inevitable daily amnesia. When you're drunk and you right them down, it's even easier to forget what you wrote.

FGMPR

Banned
You write down your dreams as soon as you wake up, to document them before you're inevitable daily amnesia. When you're drunk and you right them down, it's even easier to forget what you wrote.

Shit... when I think of it, I always forget my dreams. Sometimes I go through the day with this feeling of dread hanging over me like I've had the worst nightmare imaginable, but I can't remember what that is exactly and yet the feeling lingers. I should try and do this sometime.

Shit... when I think of it, I always forget my dreams. Sometimes I go through the day with this feeling of dread hanging over me like I've had the worst nightmare imaginable, but I can't remember what that is exactly and yet the feeling lingers. I should try and do this sometime.

Yeah, definitely. It helps you record your dreams and explore them after you've woken up. Sometimes you miss the best of experiences by getting up, getting ready and going to work, but if you take a couple of minutes each morning to write your dreams down, you can discover a lot.

Helps give me some wonderful inspiration as an artist, too.

Cobano

Neo Member
You know what, "pre partying" on your own is not that bad. About to go meet up with my friends right now, almost wish I just stay at home watching some horror movie while drunk instead. The only thing that drives me to go partying is the girls, yeah I need a girlfriend.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

I'm pretty good at that

you remember some man but others just slip the mind hours after you write them down.

Thats me home guys. watching the hours count down was pretty depressing.

Got my bottle of WINE here, (buckfast) tanning it to get DRUNK

its a Saturday night folks why is this thread dead? SOON MY BOOZE WILL KICK IN AND IL BE ALL ALONE. JUST ME AND MY FUCKING BLOCK OF HASHISh

WINE IS DIGESTING AND I FEEL IT A LITTLE (SO FAR JUST A LITTLE IL FUCKING PARTY TILL THE END OF DAYS FEELING) BUT VERY MILD.

il report in

SLV

What up drunk gaf !
having some partying with close friends/gamers atm :D

Anyway, anyone drunk or about to get drunk, we salute you <3

c2danl.jpg

pkIPgl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom