• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What up drunk gaf !
having some partying with close friends/gamers atm :D

Anyway, anyone drunk or about to get drunk, we salute you <3

c2danl.jpg

pkIPgl.jpg

really awsome group you have there bro, wish i was there having a good time with you guys (i'm having a great time alone right now, but with others i'd be having a godly time)

SLV

really awsome group you have there bro, wish i was there having a good time with you guys (i'm having a great time alone right now, but with others i'd be having a godly time)

Aww, cheer up man, we will be having a drink for you ;)
Drunk FIFA 2010 commence !

Get'sMad

pretty good day.

Went out for a walk and then journeyed to meet friends at the bar to have a couple happy hour brews.

Back home and I'm thinking it's vodka time.

Mindlog

I don't understand modern, Lent. The same goes for the group giving up X until X happens. Most of the 'sacrifices' seem to be a form of self-improvement. "I'm going to give up texting while driving."

Drunk thread.

If a "Lent/giving up X until X happens" sacrifice is indistinguishable from a New Year's Resolution it does not count.

Definitely drunk thread.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I just can't with the bald head guy's shirt.

I'm getting drunk and watching Dragonball Z. I think at 10pm I might go over to this pizza place and try to get free pizza after close. God, today rules.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
why deal with dead hookers when you can be baked, alone and idk eat

PLAIN SPGEHTTI WITH POLAND SPRING #THUGLIFE

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Im baked drunk and just binged on cold Indian food. The words my god eckeod in my mind as I stuffed the cold donner kabab onto my mouth. Im on the other side of drunk and stoned though , had my last drink and joint hours back.

It's been a nice night in the house without much money spent.

Mordeccai

Im baked drunk and just binged on cold Indian food. The words my god eckeod in my mind as I stuffed the cold donner kabab onto my mouth. Im on the other side of drunk and stoned though , had my last drink and joint hours back.

It's been a nice night in the house without much money spent.

God damn I feel like I need to be stoned or wasted to comprehend your posts brotha.

#inspired

edit: make that half the posts of the last two pages. I feel like I don't understand anything. fuggit.

Mordeccai

guys tonight I have two options after I become inebriated

I can either catch on on Spartacus, or watch some other shit on HBO.

I can flash a new rom on my phone and make a new homescreen and shit

I guess I can call people and fuck aruond on the phone but thats a third option and I said earlier I have only two

what do I do

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'M WATCHING DRAGONBALL KAI (Y'KNOW, THE CONDENSED ONE), AND THE FRIEZA BATTLE IS STILL LASTING OVER 10 EPISODES. FUCK!

I WANT A SHOWER IPAD AND A SHOWER FUTON

I WANT A CLOSET FILLED WITH MACARONI THAT I FORGET ABOUT AND EVERY TIME I ACCIDENTALLY OPEN IT I GET A FLOOD OF MACARONI ALL OVER ME THAT I GOTTA CLEAN UP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhmy09mC620&fmt=18

bing bong
guys tonight I have two options after I become inebriated
ok
I can either catch on on Spartacus, or watch some other shit on HBO.
yes
I can flash a new rom on my phone and make a new homescreen and shit
no
I guess I can call people and fuck aruond on the phone but thats a third option and I said earlier I have only two
two not three no
what do I do

booze and technology don't mix well

I'M WATCHING DRAGONBALL KAI (Y'KNOW, THE CONDENSED ONE), AND THE FRIEZA BATTLE IS STILL LASTING OVER 10 EPISODES. FUCK!

I WANT A SHOWER IPAD AND A SHOWER FUTON

I WANT A CLOSET FILLED WITH MACARONI THAT I FORGET ABOUT AND EVERY TIME I ACCIDENTALLY OPEN IT I GET A FLOOD OF MACARONI ALL OVER ME THAT I GOTTA CLEAN UP.

One of my professor gives out snacks because it's a 3 hour class. I got super drunk one night and was hungry as shit but didn't have anything. Then I remembered I had like three packets of trail mix in my bag. Was cluuuuuuuuuutch.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
One of my professor gives out snacks because it's a 3 hour class. I got super drunk one night and was hungry as shit but didn't have anything. Then I remembered I had like three packets of trail mix in my bag. Was cluuuuuuuuuutch.

Holy shit dude! That's one of those little moments where life just rules way too much!

edit: do you guys think I'm a little punk, or do you think i'm really manly?

edit2: do you think I could punch somebody really toughly?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
If I was normal height there's no way I could be such an artest. I'm a fraud who has to rely on height :(

wait. WAIT. that disc. oh wow. Does that mean that at one point I could have made money by simply making midi files of popular songs? Fuck, why wasn't I born 10 years earlier :(

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
One time I was drunk in Seattle at this bar and talking to a couple girls that I used to hang out with back when they lived in my city, and somehow we got to the subject of the worst thing they had done to an ex boyfriend as payback, and 2 or 3 of the girls admitted to rubbing shit all over their ex's car. Like underneath the door handle and shit. I was like "uhhhhhhhh, wait a second, what the fuck are you guys talking about", and they were like "you're insane, i know you've done worse than that." They all agreed.

But the thing is, I don't think I've ever done worse than that. Maybe I'm oblivious to the sort of image I'm putting out?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'M GONNA FUCK UP YOUR CAR BLAME. PLUS YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO PULL A PSYCHE MOVE OR A NOT JOKE, THAT'S MY SHIT ASSHOLE.

edit: DARE YOU TO PM THE MODS AND GET ME BANNED. I'M LEAVING MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW. I'M GONNA FIND YOUR CAR.

EDIT the local police are now involved I showed them are thread and now I have a restraining order against you.. You aren't allowed to post on the board any more sorry bro

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I didn't make it out of the hosue yet. I lied. I'm not afraid of the mods bro, I'm gonna find your car and fuck it up. Where do you live?

edit: FUCK THE POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom