• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
kentpaul are you ok

I'm fine man, once i got baked i ended up playing Tiny wings on my iphone (while smoking a few joints) for a few hours. (till my battery ran out) as i was playing the game i started really self analysing my self. I started thinking of what i was doing at my workplace without my normal ego attached and realised i could be spending my time at work better.

I Know have a firm plan of what i will spend my working day doing today. So all in all it was a really productive smoking session.

something we all need once in a while.

I also bet my tiny wings score. (self high five)

I'd gladly let Kentpaul fuck me.

Bend over and place two hands on the ground, I'm going in.

Ain't drinking tonight i'l have a joint when i'm in from work and watch the shield, TOMORROW IL BE GETTING SHITFACED AND SPENDING ALOT OF TIME IN THIS THREAD CONVERSING WITH YALL

Y'ALL

YA'LL

YAL'LL

There's no such thing as shitty beer or good beer.

It's what you can afford and how bad you're willing to get shitty.

No man chooses bad beer because he wants it.

If you were a millionaire, you wouldn't own a fleet of Ford Foci (Focuses?)

Good beer

stella.jpg

Shit beer

ads-gone-bad-miller-beer-200cs082808.jpg

Both have around the same price, and the shit beer is even weaker.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Portland should be the official city of drunk-thread.

Lots of beers, lots of breweries, lots of bars. Lots of semi-goth, punk, and hipster girls for Atramental. Lots of couches in my living room for my bros to sleep on. Tons of heroin for blame.

It's everything we've ever wanted, and more than any of us need.

DangerStepp

Kentpaul got my mind correct.

I don't even think I made sense; I was blasted.

There is most definitely shitty beer--I was just being a hippie about it.

Thank you Timedog, both you and Portland are too kind. With your powers combined, Atramental will get laid.

Acid08

Banned

Lots of beers, lots of breweries, lots of bars. Lots of semi-goth, punk, and hipster girls for Atramental. Lots of couches in my living room for my bros to sleep on. Tons of heroin for blame.

The dream of the 90's is alive in Portland.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Refreshed my ganja, will also get beer to drink later. Hopefully there will be some cool party bros in this thread later tonight.

Kentpaul got my mind correct.

I don't even think I made sense; I was blasted.

There is most definitely shitty beer--I was just being a hippie about it.

Thank you Timedog, both you and Portland are too kind. With your powers combined, Atramental will get laid.
iBm4drGxBTkAh.gif

Huff

Banned
Happy Hour with an extended family of alcoholics is the best. I'm tossed right now but look sober compared to the other 20 people I'm with.

mernst23

I had such a shitty day at work, my gf just got over here, 2 shots and 2 rounds of drunk driving (mario kart) in 15 minutes. This night is going to be bad

Get'sMad

shit week at work here too and I don't feel like going out to some asshole bar with friends tonight because I've been up since 5:30 am.

let's get it on

ibielnIOyYZuJa.jpg

Rikkun

Just two medium beers tonight, 1lt.

Managed to organize a football (soccer) match, 5vs5, in the other team will play my ex-gf's bf. let me see your ankles.

anyway hi GAF.

Ravager61

Hello drunk thread. I got offered a job today in Chicago, which is where I'm trying to relocate to.

I have not accepted yet because it pays slightly less than what I'm making now but I'm celebrating anyway. Bottle of wine deep now. WOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom