• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Ugh. I need to make a PizzaGAF |OT| so you fuckers know how to make pizza.

I think it sets up the tone of McCarthy's following two books, The Sunset Limited and The Road.

I haven't read the book and I don't know anything about the other two books. I do not dislike the ending at all. In fact, I thoroughly enjoy it. I don't think it has a ton of substance though.

i also made this alfred hitchcock picture

yYGfG.png

i need to start making money off of this stuff so i can move to the west coast

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Other than the single malt whisky thread, is there a thread where people are actually actively discussing what they are drinking rather than pages and pages of a bunch of useless shit?

have you guys been to the sports threads?? The man who wa snt there is an incredible movie.. Dude can't just post a synopsis and shit on it and have it be ok.. No not on my watch

I just watchewd the gif of evilore getting humped for 5 mintues straight with a shit eating grin on my face. I think it's time to sleep.

have you guys been to the sports threads?? The man who wa snt there is an incredible movie.. Dude can't just post a synopsis and shit on it and have it be ok.. No not on my watch
imdb says rotherwise.

Other than the single malt whisky thread, is there a thread where people are actually actively discussing what they are drinking rather than pages and pages of a bunch of useless shit?

tell me what you're drinking.

i had a six of snevada torpedo because it was easy access.

now what are you drinking.

As is the case with most "community" threads (which this is despite not being in that forum), if you want to talk about something, talk about it.

edit: beated

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
can you imagine how deathnote browse s the board?

Can you imagine how Deathnote browses real life? When he signed up he tried the username "DeathNote" then had a mini celebration in front of his monitor cause nobody else had taken the name of his favorite anime. IT'S OKAY THOUGH CAUSE HE TOTALLY IDENTIFIES WITH THE CHARACTERS AND THE FIRST STORY ARC WAS AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom