• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Hey, let's keep it on-topic and talk about drinking instead of nerding it up in this thread, alright DeathNote? Sheesh.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
If you want to talk about your cock, by all means I guess, but it appears that everything that isn't about beer or single malt is heavily diluted in your cock.

My cock is pretty big, it's easy for everything else to get lost in it. But hey, let's mention you drinking sprite some more, okay.

Mordeccai

Is there actual pissiness in here? C'mon now. I can get that in any thread. I come here for belligerence and love.

then allow me to stick my belligerence in you

or your avatar. hawt.

That song posted was beautiful, thank you mr. internet poster. you made my miserable life more beautiful for those almost seven minutes. I crave more harmonica though!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I don't know what you're talking about dude, but please just tell us more about how you drank Sprite.

i wanted to know because you made a big deal about ya badass
You guys are interpreting my first post and some others wrong. I'm not trying to discuss what I'm currently drinking. I'm trying to read 2012 neogaf discussion about diverse types of alcohols and I only see a Beer OT, a Single Malt Whiskey OT, and this with things spread very far out.

I guess thatbox was the only sober person that got this when he replied "beergaf" quickly.

I know it's like 4AM in some places but I still got a lot of drank left. Like an hour's worth.
DOn't abandon me, drunkgaf.

edit: post confirmed to be the last of the night; murphy's law.

I'm here for you man.

J2xwP.gif

Mordeccai

just came back from a smoke break, listening to some CCR...
whast is going on!

edit:,. Please somebody make the drano thread with the crabs strength in the title!

Get'sMad

I really wanna stay awake to watch the arsenal-spurs match but I don't think I'm gonna make it another 5 hours.

Booze and weed don't fail me now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom