• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every couple of weeks I dance with this girl on the dance floor and get more crazy(sexually), but never make out with her or anything(tonight we danced for around an hour with me fingering her and she always finds away to leave me instead of me going home with her. I feel used but don't know how to push things/ or give her the hint that I don't want to play unless I get to fuck.

Every couple of weeks I dance with this girl on the dance floor and get more crazy(sexually), but never make out with her or anything(tonight we danced for around an hour with me fingering her and she always finds away to leave me instead of me going home with her. I feel used but don't know how to push things/ or give her the hint that I don't want to play unless I get to fuck.

stimulate the clit deathnote what are you drinking

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Can you imagine how Deathnote browses real life? When he signed up he tried the username "DeathNote" then had a mini celebration in front of his monitor cause nobody else had taken the name of his favorite anime. IT'S OKAY THOUGH CAUSE HE TOTALLY IDENTIFIES WITH THE CHARACTERS AND THE FIRST STORY ARC WAS AMAZING.
I've never seen the anime or read past the first volume. Chose a random name in 2006 with my only paid e-mail address for a forum I knew nothing about.

straight up no seeing it anywhere

GLQ8H.png

DangerStepp

Where'd the fun love go?

We went from Acid talking weed and blamespace's non sequitors into awkward uncharted shit.

Someone hold me. Its cold.

Timedog and Devo are wonderful together. I wish they lived next door. I rule barbeques .

Huff

Banned
on another note, puke girl's friend got a dui

i'm lucky it wasn't me

but anything to tell her/her friends/family besides get a good lawyer?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Mmmmhmmm. Thanks for the explanation, guy.

It's okay, DeathNote. It's okay.
I'm not your guy, buddy.

I offer the explanation to emphasize someone doing a username diss and it amuses me that I know nothing about the series except what the character can do with the notebook.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm not your guy, buddy.

I offer the explanation to emphasize someone doing a username diss and it amuses me that I know nothing about the series except what the character can do with the notebook.
Lol, and the user "Hokuto No Kenshiro" probably completely made that name up without seeing the anime too, huh? Fuck it, don't answer that question.

Hey, what's your favorite harem anime from the 2007 summer collection, bro?

I'm not your guy, buddy.

Other than the single malt whisky thread, is there a thread where people are actually actively discussing what they are drinking rather than pages and pages of a bunch of useless shit?

tell me what you're drinking.

now what are you drinking.

deathnote what are you drinking
deadnote what are you drinking
you're a dick i just want friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom