• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does this woman keep texting/calling me at end of night when drunk, heading home, and randomly saying she needs to stay home because she is afraid of what she'll do if she goes anywhere else. Is this a trap? Drunk texts are new to me.

DangerStepp

Vincent, someone else is giving her the dick if you're that dense. You let that one go on by, Casey at bat.

I got trashed on Sailor Jerry and watched Epicly Later'd on John Cardiel with the wife.

I wanna tell the world to get fucked and yet love it all at the same time.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
spent too much money at the GAF meet...

goddamit!
KuGsj.gif

Welp, I somehow blew 200 bucks last night, I have the worst hang over ever, I ran into my still-in-love-with-her ex and I feel like complete shit. Great success, drunk GAF!

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Enjoying a few cold ones, playing some golf on my vita. Good times. Sadly, one of the big swingin' dicks of drunk thread seems to be banned, I hope you come back soon Timedog ;_;.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Looks like he got a little too heated in an argument. He was on the right side, but he used some aggressive language. Hopefully it's just a short one.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Gonna play RESIDENT EVIL 4 GUYS!

i could do with a cold one, going for a burger in town later i'l grab a cold one then

Drunk |OT| the thread of forgotten discussion

my tshirt says

weekend_offender.jpg

COOL AS FUCK

wiicast don't worry about a job you will be okay. drink and have fun..

True True. Thanks, Blamespace. I already have an interview for a new gig. I'm looking at this as a LONG coming vacation. I'm not in bad shape. And having fun I AM.

COD:Black Ops Zombies splitscreen at home with the BF while my brother plays with us at his house. Just got the new-ish map pak. We can't make it past the 6th round but maybe it's because of the booze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom