• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
WHY AND HOW LONG is blame space banned for lol.

guy is a complete legend with all the time he spends in the Ban-can

Kentpaul

First Coldvain and then blame... Fucking threads regulars are dropping like flies. Im going to smoke my self into a bliss tonight to get over this bad news.. Going to a bar on Friday guys to get fucking drunk in town. Il see lots of people I know in that bar/clubs. Shit is going to be so social yo. Considering dropping by a friends house on the way to the bar to get my smoke on / get drunk to save some cash in the bar. I'm excited none the less.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
This drunk thread should stop existing when Kentpaul stops getting drunk.

DangerStepp

Wow Blame and Time gone and I won't be able to access gaf when I'm in a drunken state until I get my shit fixed at home.

This is bad. :(
Noooooo!

What's going on around here? Someone explain it to me! The family is falling apart from within.

Who is doing this to us?!

Only get drunk once a week and have a moderate drink another day of the week. Im a pretty tame fella.
You're being modest. Don't neuter the awesome character you had going.

AcridMeat

Banned
If we lose any more of the group we'll have to spoon each other for warmth. Too many layers of this inebriated onion gone, the cold of sobriety is setting in.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
my spanish text book is missing and i'm fucking pissed but you can't tell because i'm typing like blame space

fucking thing costs $200

Buy it from Amazon for like 2 dollars.

edit: why are glycosidic linkages pricks?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Drinking some beer, playing Uncharted. A good way to wind down after a shitty day of work. I'd pour one out for Timedog and blame space, but I can't waste my sweet nectar. I think they would want it this way.

Sonki.

Banned
Photoon12-02-29at1208AM.jpg

finished 6 tall boys of old mil ice (meh) and on to 1.5 liter of bad shiraz. Don't know why I'm drinking this much as I watch 'Valley Girl' all by myself.

But, you ought to know.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think I cancelled it in time, but it was the Uncharted 3 Steelbook edition. I guess it would be kind of cool to have, but when I woke up I realized it wasn't worth the fifty dollars lol.

Ah that's not so bad. At least you didn't end up with a new TV.

Holy shit an Idle Thumbs meme/catch phrase has materialized on the forum. HIT THE DE-

akira28

Plus someone trying to include Whitney quotes from that terrible show into the thread. Yeah, it's a dark time for me, personally.

I don't think this is a situation that alcohol can improve.

Kentpaul

OF WORK TILL SUNDAY.. MUST NOT GET DRUNK TODAY

MUST NOT GET DRUNK

must not get drunk

must not get..

must not..

must get DRUNK

Man, drinking and online shopping are a dangerous combination.

An epic combination more like, i ended up with an IPHONE 3GS for cheap doing this.

edit my girlfriend is having to drive out of town to get the good weed!, i'l pick up a few stellas for some moderation drinking/stoned = godly feeling

DangerStepp

Timedog's birthday--let us bow our head and drink for our fallen brother.

At least go visit him in the slammer; maybe bake a cake with a file.

The rapture came and it went while my faith was churning cement.

DangerStepp

I liked it, but part of me thinks this is Crystal Pepsi.

You and I are the clinging weirdos who will be buying it from Ebay in 10 years.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I was driving home and started to wonder what would happen if you squeezed fresh orange juice into a really light hefeizen. And now here I am.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah! I had so much fun meeting y'all last weekend! Actually a little too much fun if I remember correctly.

Ok, just juiced an orange into this beer. wonder how it will taste.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, that'd be awesome! I'm always down. The beer is great. Super sweet. The oranges are kinda sour so its a little tart. Its pretty great.
Work has fuckin' sucked this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom