• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Acid! Whats up!

Yeah the beer was really good, on number2 and i added two oranges to this one. theres not enough room in this mason jar.

Acid08

Banned
Hey Acid! Whats up!

Yeah the beer was really good, on number2 and i added two oranges to this one. theres not enough room in this mason jar.

Chillin! Having computer problems so I'm cleaning up my hard drive a bunch. EXCITING STUFF.

Also, drinking out of mason jars is awesome.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
*sststststst* Kentpaul cleared for takeoff.

taking shits and drinking guinness.. tonight's going to be good.

do americans use the alcohol unit system ? like 1 500ml can of beer = 2 units

bottle of wine = 10 units

shot of vokda = 1 unit

so on and so forth

I'l be sticking with a half bottle of buckfast (6 units or so) before i hit the bar so i can drink alot in the bar (no point in turning up to the bar shitfaced.. then again i don't want to turn up to the bar sober and spent a shitload trying to get drunk.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Reporting to Kentpaul, Kentpaul can you read me over?

Get'sMad

The chick is under the weather so it's just me slumming it with some jim beam and coke zero and some PBRs tonight.

let's get it

Mully

Cold Vein really wants to post in here. When he comes home from the bar, he goes to the drunk thread page, hugs his monitor, and he weeps because he can't post in it.

ATF487

been awhile since i posted in here while drunk. went to the bar and a friend got sick so i'm back at the apartment now

when my loans come in, i'm buying so much booze. been sober for way too long

UrokeJoe

I tend to fall back when I pass out. I often wish it was forward so I could see what a face plant looks like on a keyboard. Many a missed pic opportunity guaranteed...

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Let me fill you guys in about this information that I have on "Homestead Blessings" and the "West Girls"...

A little preview of what these women are about, or at least the lifestyle that they want to convey when the cameras are on.

So they look at innocent and precocious and sanitized in that video, right? They try to present themselves as good old fashioned gals who are experts at cooking, sewing, cleaning, and gardening...because only women are allowed to do these things because those things are what women were made for, and the year is 1890 or something. Well I see a different story painted. I see a story about children being kept against their will, slavery, polygamy, cults, and dangerous family secrets on a 90 acre farm in the hills of Tennessee.

Exhibit 1:
Hannah talks about having no electricity in the Homestead Blessings Art of Canning video. Yet you can clearly see an electric stove and blender in some of the other videos. This illustrates that these women are not above lying.

Exhibit 2:
You can clearly see a degree of cattiness in the bread-making video during the cinnamon roll making portion. Cece's distrust for Hannah's ability to teach is clearly shown, as Hannah constantly interrupts, trying her damndest not to play 2nd fiddle in this portion of the video. To me it looks more like passive-aggressive stabs at establishing dominance between 2 sister-wives in a polygamist and perhaps even polygamous-incestuous union.

Exhibit 3:
The "father" apparently left the farm years ago, this is why no men are seen. Ever. This is a good excuse, but I think there's something more going on here. Could it be that the father never left? Could it be that the "father" actually owns the neighboring farm too, and engages in polygamous relations with many women on several farms? They live on 90 acres, and the neighboring properties are large as well. Anything could be going on in all that space. Anything.

Exhibit 4:
The video for their hit single, "Greenbeans in the Garden", has several children in it. It is claimed that these children are a neighbor's kids. Wouldn't that just make all the sense if these children were not only the "neighbor's" kids, but also their own. What if the neighbor is a sexual tyrant, taking many wives as his own and pumping out children endlessly? What if the "father" doesn't live on their farm, because he lives on many farms? Curiously, 2 of the 3 boys in the video that are supposed to be brothers are the same height, look to be the same age, and do not look like brothers (one is even brown haired, despite supposedly coming from the same mother and father that birthed two perfectly blonde boys, does this make sense genetically?)

Exhibit 5:
Irrefutable proof from a known source that the lifestyle of the West family is...let's just say...not normal.

Exhibit 6:
It seems the mother controls these daughters with an iron grip, even their lifestyle choices, even though the daughters are full adults. Could it be she controls them by force? Could there it be indentured servitude?

Exhibit 7:
These "sisters" don't look anything alike. Are they sisters or are they sister-wives? What's going on with this family?

As I watch the remainder of their videos, do further research, and possibly hire a private investigator, I will be bringing you more inconsistencies in the lifestyle of this so-called "family". Again, please say that my review on Amazon was helpful so we can get the word out. Here's the link again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom