• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Walk in door on a friday night, BIG OLE pile of dirty dishes. :|
Gonna drink a 40 before I do them.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I really don't understand, was this simply not the right thread to make a huge 10 paragraph post concerning a possible polygamist conspiracy theory???

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't understand, was this simply not the right thread to make a huge 10 paragraph post concerning a possible polygamist conspiracy theory???

Honestly its just too late at night. I read about half of it and then started eating honey mustard pretzels.

Dead

well not really...yet
waS OPUT DRINKING tonight and its like fuck this shit. eating shipley (backslash for mistakes) donuits now. open 24 hours motherfucker

edit whyyyyy

Clydefrog

troll2.jpg

RiverBed

Banned
I am so fucked up right now, I don't know what 'troll 2' even means; I'm just glad the ball is rolling! lol
But you have to give it to me for the proper use of punctuation, lol

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
never drinking again, last night i got so drunk i ended up bombing half a gram of mephedrone then snorting the other half then about an hour later i took ecstasy.

i looked like a fucking zombie on crack my eyes were wide as can be,my lips were also blue, i looked at my self in the mirror and thought to my self WHO IS THIS GUY

also the two drugs don't mix well i had clear double vision. It was not good at all.

I knew once the mdma started kicking in i regretted taking it.

Stay away from drugs folks if you ain't already, this bad experience gave me the kick up the ass i needed.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
HELLO ONCE AGAIN DRUNK THREAD, currently on my way to a pre drink, apparently I'm being forced to go clubbing, wish me luck GAF. Hangover tales wil commence tomorrow, farewell for now, if i don't make it back, give me a thread of remembrance

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

lol for every 10 times getting drunk one of them will be a complete disaster.

all my problems would stop if

A. i got drunk in moderation
B. Knowing when to stop
C. Don't use drugs when i'm drunk (being drunk is the only time i use drugs)
D. Eat some food before and during drinking.
E. Drink once a month

It was horrifying how bad i looked with my jaw sort of half open,blue lips and my eyes were just ZONED

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
For me it's a disaster all the time. It always ends up me annoying the shit out of my friends and eating everything in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom