• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, I was thinking about picking up some booze this evening, but there was a massive snow storm last night and everything is shut down. They declared a state of emergency or some shit. Hopefully I survive the drive to 7/11 and they are open so I can get some forty's.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Damn, I was thinking about picking up some booze this evening, but there was a massive snow storm last night and everything is shut down. They declared a state of emergency or some shit. Hopefully I survive the drive to 7/11 and they are open so I can get some forty's.

where the fuck are you son?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
lol Tashbrooke you're lik12 , don't call Snuggler """son"""

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Northwestern Michigan. It's been a mild winter but shit went down last night. Fuckin' tree branches were snapping off under the weight of all the snow, some people's shit got smashed up by falling branches which is hilarious. I'm about to go out to get booze, hopefully I don't die. Any good brews that you guys recommend?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
lol Tashbrooke you're lik12 , don't call Snuggler """son"""

Eggman, i liked your thread on cartoon themes, so id like to keep you in my good books, be nice mayyn :D:D::D:D::D:D::DD:D::D:D

Snuggz, I'm no connoisseur of alcoholic beverages but any german brewed beer/lager is gewd IMO, I'm on Heineken atm, just got back from club, I'm already dead
lol_srs_large.gif

Get'sMad

played some soccer this afternoon and immediately went to the bar right after and had like 3 beers.

Now I'm waiting for some friends to get in town to do some more Responsible Drinking.

I'm killing time by drinking a can of fermented piss known as "Coors Light."

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Drinking beers making burgers and about to play confers bad fur day.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Got some Killians and some forties of Bud Lite. Will start with the Killians but I'm looking forward to tackling those forties. They always hit the spot. What are you people drinking 2nite?

Get'sMad

Coors Light, some Jim Beam and god knows what when I walk to the bar soon to meet my jerkoff friends.

Tomorrow morning is gonna suuuuuuuuuuuck.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I LIKE IT SO MUCH WHEN VEGETA EATS FOOD. I LIKE IT WAY MORE WHEN VEGETA EATS FOOD THAN GOKU.

SHOULD I START WATCHING NARUTO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

marrec

Banned
I LIKE IT SO MUCH WHEN VEGETA EATS FOOD. I LIKE IT WAY MORE WHEN VEGETA EATS FOOD THAN GOKU.

SHOULD I START WATCHING NARUTO????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Man, headbands are AWESOME when you're running early in the morning.

Cause you can lower them to over your ears so they don't get cold.

lunchtoast

What are you gents drinking? All I have in the fridge is miller lite :(((, and the vodka is gone. I have half of a stuffed crust veggie lovers pizza if anyone wants to come over and watch cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom