• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Finally got back to enjoying beers tonight. Watched Machine Girl again as well.

Those back to back nights of djing ruined my sleep schedule.

Stages of courtly love

(Adapted from Barbara Tuchman)
Attraction to the lady, usually via eyes/glance
Worship of the lady from afar
Declaration of passionate devotion
Virtuous rejection by the lady
Renewed wooing with oaths of virtue and eternal fealty
Moans of approaching death from unsatisfied desire (and other physical manifestations of lovesickness)
Heroic deeds of valor which win the lady's heart
Consummation of the secret love
Endless adventures and subterfuges avoiding detection

Oh if only it was that easy

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just got back the bar, and without going in the specifics of it, I got a question for you, Drunk Thread, what do you say to someone whose best friend hung himself on the Friday, the 23rd, and I guess I really don't know what to say or do at this point, outside of saying I will be there for you.

Avoid the person at all costs untill it blows over. That is the easy option.

what type of book is it?

Is it literature or is it more scientific?

It's a collection of her art work. She's pretty accomplished and renowned, too. I'll be handling the copy. It's my first actual editing job and she just offered it to me completely out of the blue in class. So crazy.

It's a collection of her art work. She's pretty accomplished and renowned, too. I'll be handling the copy. It's my first actual editing job and she just offered it to me completely out of the blue in class. So crazy.
Whenever I'm given big projects like this I just look at other examples of people's work as a "template".

One thing that I will have to do is create an "identity".

I won't show my face ever.

I'll be like banksy.

I don't want crazy people killing my ass

Drencrom

One thing that I will have to do is create an "identity".

I won't show my face ever.

I'll be like banksy.

I don't want crazy people killing my ass

But i've already seen your face in the pics of yourself thread.

Already saved that picture so it's too late to take it down now.

Nah nah.

There will be me. Regular old Atramental that will seem like a poor struggling graphic designer.

And then my new "identity" will be something completely different. And it will only be associated with my art.

I'll be dressed up in a suit that hides my face and covers up my skin so that no can tell what ethnicity I am.

Drencrom

Sounds pretty swell and all.
I guess you don't need your current account if so, better get going with that alt account then.

Wrong thread, but do you know where I can watch the lottery draw online?

balddemon

Banned
idk i would like to know as well. or where to watch it on tv. so i know the numbers! becuase i'm going to win

actually i dont want to watch it live. then my hope is crushed at the first number instead of the last lol

You know. If multiple universes are to be believed then that means in one them I win this thing.

Or hell! this might be the universe in which I win this thing and all the other atramentals are losers.

HAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom