• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxword

Hey Atramental I can barely make grades because I'm so apathetic about school and everyone in general, how do you make yourself care enough?

I'm drunk and watching both crank movies. I also got drunk Wednesday and complained to my coworkers about my gf, who they have agreed I should break up with. So good week overall

Timo

I got a dorito taco and it wasn't that great.

Drinking a six pack of high life and drawing comics. I haven't drank much lately so it's hitting harder than expected.

Hey Atramental I can barely make grades because I'm so apathetic about school and everyone in general, how do you make yourself care enough?
I'm terrified of losing my scholarship and getting stuck in South Carolina for the rest of my life.

I don't want to stay in this bumfuck stupid ass state.

So essentially, I'm terrified of failure.

Ultima_5

I got a dorito taco and it wasn't that great.

Drinking a six pack of high life and drawing comics. I haven't drank much lately so it's hitting harder than expected.

Drinking and drawing is a hella good time. I draw far better after a few than I do sober =/... I miss doing artsy things.

jaxword

I'm terrified of losing my scholarship and getting stuck in South Carolina for the rest of my life.

I don't want to stay in this bumfuck stupid ass state.

So essentially, I'm terrified of failure.

Fair enough, my state is alright, that may be why I'm not as terrified.

I aqm dizzunk. I am currently at my buddy's apt waintiny for a ride to Soniuc. H is currently fightiny with the GF and I think it will wnd tonight. I just want fucking sonic

Ultima_5

Stop missing and start doing man. It's the only way.

Quite busy with college at the moment. Doesn't leave much time for other things =/. If I ever have some sort of nervous break down once I get into the real world, I figure I can always move into the wilderness of Montana and spend every day painting and raising goats. Make goat chesee.

jaxword

Im thinking of heading out to the bars before happy hour hits. GAF, should I do this?

I usually spend my Fridays completely stressed out from school so I get drunk and look to either get laid or into a fight.

So the answer is yes.

This is probably not good advice.

Tesseract

Banned
sG0YU.jpg

KeRGR.gif

Tesseract

Banned
DUUUUUUDE.

I have about half a bottle of this left:
glenlivet15.jpg

LOVE IT.

it's fucking fantastic. it's nature's nectar. it's miraculous. the other day i scraped my knee but didn't have any rubbing alcohol so i rubbed some livet on the wound and it healed very nearly instantly like sean connery's bullet wound in raiders of the lost ark. true story.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Moments in one's life that are probably ominous:

Going the whole week with a new haircut without anyone in the office noticing or mentioning it, then having a stripper comment on it as soon as she recognizes you.

I am lying awake here because the catheter that is in me is excruciating.

The catheter that is in me is excruciating because the catheter had to put in at all.

The catheter had to put in at all because someone had one or two ten too many and still decided driving was a good idea.

Call a fucking cab, people.

MoosiferX

I was drunk a couple of hours ago, then I put on "Waiting For Guffman", laughed a lot, and then sobered up. I don't know what to do with myself, now.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Nice haircut bro. I was pondering hitting up the strip club tonite but I didn't feel adventurous enough. Some other day perhaps.
The lack of adventurous spirit you found tonight belied wisdom as you quite likely spent far less money than I did. Still, someday soon our roles will be reversed, the tides will push and pull, and the Earth spins softly on its axis.

By the way we're brothers because you have hawk in your name.

The catheter that is in me is excruciating because the catheter had to put in at all.

The catheter had to put in at all because someone had one or two ten too many and still decided driving was a good idea.

Dude. Are you... alright?

Vesmir

Banned
I am on this no carb diet thanks to weight loss gaf and now i am eating a donut thanks to my man glenlivet

fuck i was doing so well too!

Acid08

Banned

dude what :(

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck just worked all day and then drove 300 miles. This is the first chance to rest I've had all day. Sitting back with a pear cider. It's 5am and my friend is like "we should get up at 10 tomorrow" :lol

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I woke up with 8 empty Reese's cup packets next to me.

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
So I'm drunk am on my way home. Figured I should post in here. Just talked about donkey sex with a girlfriend of mine (thx gaf) and now I think she thinks I'm really strange.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Diary

Someone called my friend Atramental ugly today. It was frightening.

I hope the other guy has bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom