• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 glasses of Macallan 12 and about 5-6 glasses of sangria. Im thankful to have gotten my car home.

Great night. Dancing w/ many latinas and plenty of good drink.

Puddles

Banned
Found my car keys and got there in the nick of time. I was literally the last person to get there before they closed up.

Cracking open an Arrogant Bastard now. Good times.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Is balddemon the spiritual successor of coldvein?

- Dr Eggman, PhD

Just copy and past the wikipedia page.
Wikipedia doesn't have a lot of info about these people called the "Baule".

In their culture they're not allowed to look at certain objects because they are considered sacred.

edit: And I'm not being serious about drunk thread helping me write a paper.

I just hate that I have to basically rewrite what the text book says about this group of people. I mean, it's right there. I don't need to further butcher the author's original words.

Found a trippy version of acid's avatar.

i7XutMSipLG24.gif

lunchtoast

Buy me a beer...two bucks a glass...
C'mon help me i'm freezing my ass...
Buy me brandy...a snifter of wine
Who am i kidding, i'll drink turpentine...

kehs

Banned
This forum does not appreciate quality artistic talent, yet somehow is beneath accepting it's profiteering from it's orchestrated spectacles.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yeah, I've noticed your posts tonight. Can you tell me all the threads you've posted in so I can look since search isn't working. I love a good meltdown.

I guess that The Anti-Monitor lady got perma'd

Sad. I kind of liked her.

Edit: But I don't know why she was banned.

For all I know she could be a racist homophobe.

Edit: Okay, this is weird.

Edit: Am I going to get banned now?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
EDIT: REDDIT:

just scheduled my classes for next semester. got into the organic chem class that had one spot left #accomplished

might drink a beer.

kehs

Banned
I'm officially declaring Jameson as the go-to drink™. You can sip, you can chug, you can mix.

I dare anyone to challenge it for that spot.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
My cats slurping her fucking ass and is making my blood boil. Im feeling surly tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, for sure. I'm not positive when I can though. I work all week and I'm thinking about going to see a friend at cal poly this weekend. But yeah, I'm definitely game. Thinking about looking into getting tickets off craislist to see justice in oakland on the 17th.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Hey copernicus can you give me a list of all the threads you've been posting in tonight?

Hey atra, what are you talking about with the anti-monitor lady? A lady that posts while refusing to use a monitor? Does she hate monitor lizards? Are you going to get banned?

Fuck alcohol, I'm high on life!

kehs

Banned
Hey copernicus can you give me a list of all the threads you've been posting in tonight?

Hey atra, what are you talking about with the anti-monitor lady? A lady that posts while refusing to use a monitor? Does she hate monitor lizards? Are you going to get banned?

Fuck alcohol, I'm high on life!

You didn't get my pm? I auto-subscribe to all threads.

I haven't done anything wrong.

I was just appreciating the beauty of a former member.

that's all.

Edit: OH GOD I'M SO CREEPY!!!

UUURRRRRRHHHHH!!!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Guys its cool. I'm talking to copernicus about peruvian food as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom