• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Sooo...how's your bank account doing ? :)

(I had a huge hangover yesterday...belly ache, migraine, and shaking hands...Maybe I'll go easy on the jagerbomb next time).

Unrelated, but today my father brought me 4 bottles of 2005 champagne and a box of six flutes. Gee thanks dad, I'll make sure I'll use them wisely
526.gif

got about 30 left lol

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Laying in bed drinking beer and making mix minidiscs. Got super walled last night. Hohum hello hello.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You guys are watching th initial d anime? What the fuck? Can we party watch?

balddemon

Banned
dude congrats!

i might get a $13.80/hr job testing shit for Garmin. sounds good to me.
that's about the extent of my ambition currently

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats Atram

Ental

but please help with this song, its bugging me

BugsLifeWallpaper800.jpg

you're a seattlelite wut... next time i'm over there i'll be sure to stalk you and jump on your back.

we have lots of loose hipster girls up here tho. just buy them fat tire and talk about elliott smith.

lush

we have lots of loose hipster girls up here tho. just buy them fat tire and talk about elliott smith.

This sounds like a dream. I feel like my life has simply been training for this. One day.

Would prefer some classic 4ad kind of chicks though personally but whatev.

lush

Forreal though, I thought Portland was just filled with Liz Harris style chicks that have bedroom noise projects and what not. Kind of disappointing if what I've read is true. Still gonna shoot for the Pac NW. #dreams

(via watching The Craft at the moment)

Fairuza Balk or Robin Tunney or Neve Campbell?

Forreal though, I thought Portland was just filled with Liz Harris style chicks that have bedroom noise projects and what not. Kind of disappointing if what I've read is true. Still gonna shoot for the Pac NW. #dreams
pacnw hipster don't really look like the typical 'hipster'... everything is darker and grungier, and lots of tattoos, as the weather is kind of drag 90% of the year (I love it though).

I miss that area :(

lush

Went to Seattle 2ish years ago and loved it. Got to check out Mount Rainier NP and North Bend. Beautiful area. Would like to check out Oregon some time in the near future, especially Portland. The dream is alive.

AcridMeat

Banned
I think I finally started pieced together my childhood/adolescent development to figure out why I am the way I am.

Good thing there's beer.

Zeppu

Heya drunk GAF, I'm going overseas for two weeks, so I decided to invite my friends to hang out and chill at my place tonight, having some good booze and talking.

I think I have enough to please everyone present. (huge pic)

(bonus points for the alcoholics who can depict the different alcohols by their bottle shape alone)

UUUUH! Can i share my collection? Or will that be like stealing your thunder?

I see
bailey's, malibu, vodka, cointreau, kahluha, jaeger and grand marnier
, apart from the obvious.

I have my little recipe fur the gin fizz instead of Schweppes tonic I use 7up or carbonated water (lemon based soda ) do I don't have to add sugar out Lennon juice

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I FOUND IT

I FOUND THE ULTIMATE AVATAR

<3

SHOUT OUT TO BLOODRAGE FOR MAKING MY DREAM COME TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom